Imo Luque is the best fighter in the Division currently they should offer him Khamzat Chimaev

He should actually fight somebody and stop talking.. At this point he deserves a guy in the 10-15 range

I don’t think khamzat is all that. Feed him to Price after he beats pereira

Luque is very dope, on paper it sounds fun as fuck

I expect Luque to make quick work of Chiesa... If he can do quick turn-around I hope him vs Khamzat gets booked for title eliminator Usman won't likely give TS to little colby he doesn't have shit for him anyways. Winner of Khamzat or Luque should fight Usman...

Kamaru should sit out for awhile 4-5 months and let the division do the work for him until he gets a clear cut number 1 contender and imo Colby should not even be in the picture

Mike Perry beat his ass...he is nowhere near the top.

Thompson SCHOOLED him, so no.
Last time I was that surprised by someone completely dominating a fight of that caliber from bell to bell was prob Usman vs Woodley

Maybe I'm exaggerating but I'm a huge Luque fan and from what I remember he looked like absolute shit that fight

Last edited:
I expect Luque to make quick work of Chiesa... If he can do quick turn-around I hope him vs Khamzat gets booked for title eliminator Usman won't likely give TS to little colby he doesn't have shit for him anyways. Winner of Khamzat or Luque should fight Usman...

Kamaru should sit out for awhile 4-5 months and let the division do the work for him until he gets a clear cut number 1 contender and imo Colby should not even be in the picture

I think Luque's grapping is under-rated. Hopefully he runs through Chiesa, but Chiesa could be a gritty out. I look forward to that fight!

I would love to see Khazmat fight anyone in the top 10 right now.

Nate Diaz should fight Luque.

I don’t think khamzat is all that. Feed him to Price after he beats pereira
what makes u think “he’s not all that”

Hes ran thru practically everyone with no resistance.

what makes u think “he’s not all that”

Hes ran thru practically everyone with no resistance.

He’s only had a few fights against average opponents. I want to see him vs some real competition.

I actually think Luque matches up pretty well with Usman.

Styles make fights and I think Vicente loses to Wonderboy every single time.. but against Edwards would be interesting.

lmao, The rest of the top 5 beats him. Maybe he has a chance against Colby, but Usman and especially Edwards are nightmare match ups for Luque.

I am not sold on Khamzat. From his sparring clips, he seems sloopy and easy to hit. It's also post covid Khamzat where he threatened to retire. Pushing him too early might ruin him. We still haven't seen him "fight" yet. He has never even hit the ten min mark in his career.

That is an awesome fight and competitive tho i fancy Khamzat to dispatch but nonetheless Luque is the best in the Division currently much better fighter than little Colby who Khamzat will smash..

Luque vs Chimaev for title eliminator winner gets Usman

Hes the best in the division but would lose to Usman, Colby, already lost to Wonderboy and has his hands full with Chiesa, ok.

That is an awesome fight and competitive tho i fancy Khamzat to dispatch but nonetheless Luque is the best in the Division currently much better fighter than little Colby who Khamzat will smash..

Luque vs Chimaev for title eliminator winner gets Usman

Why not rockhold?...

Oh ya...i forgot...i stay 170lbs...

No longer i smesh everyone..

On what grounds does chimaev get matched with Luque ..luque is ranked 5th...Hamzat isnt even top 15...

In what world does this match get made.

He beat Rhys Mckee a guy not even in the UFC anymore IIrC in his last WW fight almost a year ago...

Like what is this shit...r u a troll or something

Back