immune to the cauliflower ear syndrome?

obvious_troll.jpg

If you see me on the street with a cauliflower ear, you will think I put a lot of time into this sport already. You are not going to call me a bitch and a poser in my face. I can garauntee that.

I have been grappling for 18 years and I don't have cauliflower ears. I would probably call you a bitch and a poser to your face. Then when you notice, I don't have the "badge of honor" you might think you are somehow tougher. that is until, I pick you up, drop you on your head and piss on your corpse.

Oh and I have badges of honor but much like an undercover cop, you can't see mine. One is a fake tooth and the other is a boxers fracture. they came from actually hitting and getting hit.

Last edited:
Its not the fact that I smash my ear to the door for the badge of honor. It's wearing a cauliflower ear that makes me look like a veteran mma fighter. Noone is ever going to know how my ears got mangled. If they ever ask, I will just say I got it from training.

Let me ask you this question. Let's say you get into an argument with someone in the bar. It's a heated argument and the chances of you using force is great however the guys ears look like Randy Couture's. You will get second thoughts about fighting him. Be honest here.

It doesn't matter if you are big or skinny like a bean pole. If they are wearing the badge of honor, you will think twice.

actually i work in a bar and trust me when someones drunk and wants to smash your face with a bottle of highlife there not gunna go oh wait hes got fucked up ears i better not slice his face open, you need counseling and a role model :icon_lol:

I have been studying in the art of brasilian jiujitsu for about a few months. No matter how hard I train and how I intentionally try to scrape my ears off from moves like the triangle pass, etc, there are no defects made to my ear.

My question is:

How can I develop one ? I would like the badge of honor to carry. Whenever I see someone with mangled ears, I think, BADASS and a fighter.

thanks in advance.

take each end of your belt in your hands and put it on the back of you head.

and keep rubbin the belt on the back of your head while keep contacting of the belt on your ears.

Its not the fact that I smash my ear to the door for the badge of honor. It's wearing a cauliflower ear that makes me look like a veteran mma fighter. Noone is ever going to know how my ears got mangled. If they ever ask, I will just say I got it from training.

Let me ask you this question. Let's say you get into an argument with someone in the bar. It's a heated argument and the chances of you using force is great however the guys ears look like Randy Couture's. You will get second thoughts about fighting him. Be honest here.

It doesn't matter if you are big or skinny like a bean pole. If they are wearing the badge of honor, you will think twice.

Either a massive troll or an idiot. Please do not ever contribute to the gene pool.

Pliers to the ear. Add enough pressure until you look like the pros. Towels with boiling water work fine too. Think like if you're doing the XBOX trick to your ears.

Lol I think I am one of but a very few individuals who understand the xbox reference there.

Btw...
obvious troll job, but yeah..

just make sure you get a tribal armband tattoo, it's not intimidating unless it's a tribal armband

On a serious note: cauli ear can take alot of time to build up. i've wrestled for 6 years and have done BJJ for 4 months now and don't have cauli ear at all.

Silly note: don't walk anywhere. tie your feet to the back of a car and have your friend sit on the side of your head while the car drives. guaranteed instant cauli ear.

Ever thought about guy that has the same problem you have but has three big differences. First that the guy doesn't care that his ears don't have cauliflower. Second compared to you the guy is as experience as Randy Couture. Finally he looks at your cauliflower ears like a bull looks at the color red. You will probably find yourself man handle or gang banged. Either way everyone would be calling 911 one for the kid with fucked up ears.

A side note say you do beat this guy down. Someone calls the cop and they assume your some type of badass that was looking for a fight. Since guy with your stature would most definitely be wearing your ufc shirt,mma shorts,red mma glove, and your mouth guard that look like fangs. Oh don't forget the died black hair with the purple streak that goes up with your spike hair. Not like other people with the died streak over one eye because that would be emo and not bad ass.:rolleyes:

A TROLL BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS SHIT.

Lol I think I am one of but a very few individuals who understand the xbox reference there.

Btw...
obvious troll job, but yeah..

2nd that and my 2nd box is still running strong or maybe it is my third i can't remember...j/k

I TRIED THE TO THE EARS AND IT WORKS!! i JUST GOT CAULIFLOWER IN ABOUT 20 MIN!! WOOOOO!!

Really, no one cares if you have it, it's ugly. I wish I didn't have it, and maybe one day get plastic surgery to fix it.

I have been studying in the art of brasilian jiujitsu for about a few months. No matter how hard I train and how I intentionally try to scrape my ears off from moves like the triangle pass, etc, there are no defects made to my ear.

My question is:

How can I develop one ? I would like the badge of honor to carry. Whenever I see someone with mangled ears, I think, BADASS and a fighter.

thanks in advance.

cauliflower ear? I don't see why you would subject yourself to this when a nice giant douchey tribal tattoo running down both arms to the wrists works just as well if not better. Oh and a giant Tapout or Affliction shirt with AT LEAST 1-2 skulls with and equal if not more crosses to compliment the tattoos

I realize this is a trolljob, however id still like to chime in.

I've got right at 10 years of active training between wrestling bjj and judo, never had a spot of swelling on my ears. Good genes I suppose. That and my ears are almost flat against my head.

This is ridiculous. Why is everyone here bagging me with a cauliflower. I am not going to be looking for fights. Heck, I am not a shit starter.

I simply want to look like an experienced grappler. It's not like I don't train at all, I have been for a couple of months so I am NOT a poser. I do practice what I badge.

This is ridiculous. Why is everyone here bagging me with a cauliflower. I am not going to be looking for fights. Heck, I am not a shit starter.

I simply want to look like an experienced grappler. It's not like I don't train at all, I have been for a couple of months so I am NOT a poser. I do practice what I badge.

Ummmm. No.
"Experienced" means you have been at it a while.
"a couple of months" =/= "Experienced"
This is the very definition of a poser.
And trust me, the tougher you look, the more assholes in bars will want to try you. It is exactly the opposite of what you think will happen.

You know, maybe I should try giving another answer.
Some people have very thin, flexible ears. They're less vulnerable to accidents.

Back