immune to the cauliflower ear syndrome?

Anac0nda

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been studying in the art of brasilian jiujitsu for about a few months. No matter how hard I train and how I intentionally try to scrape my ears off from moves like the triangle pass, etc, there are no defects made to my ear.

My question is:

How can I develop one ? I would like the badge of honor to carry. Whenever I see someone with mangled ears, I think, BADASS and a fighter.

thanks in advance.

They see me trollin', they hatin', patrolin', trying to catcha troll postin' dirty!

Pliers to the ear. Add enough pressure until you look like the pros. Towels with boiling water work fine too. Think like if you're doing the XBOX trick to your ears.

Hold your head underwater even when you think you might pass out because that's another way to get it.

1) Open door

2) Put head next to door frame

3) Have friend slam door hard

Repeat x10

You could try punching yourself repeatedly in and around the head.

I have already tried punching to my ears repeatedly with 10oz and 14 oz. With my bare knuckles.

You guys wont believe this but I did close the doors to my ears once by using the corners of the door.

I tried pressing against my ear after feeling my ears being tender hoping to damage my cartilage but with no luck. Painful tho.

I KNOW I am not the only one doing this. Ask yourself, maybe 1 in 5 have already tried damaging their ears at one point to get the cauliflower look.

I have already tried punching to my ears repeatedly with 10oz and 14 oz. With my bare knuckles.

You guys wont believe this but I did close the doors to my ears once by using the corners of the door.

I tried pressing against my ear after feeling my ears being tender hoping to damage my cartilage but with no luck. Painful tho.

I KNOW I am not the only one doing this. Ask yourself, maybe 1 in 5 have already tried damaging their ears at one point to get the cauliflower look.

the fact that you tried this was unbelievable, but your statistics are even more questionable

sad just sad. how is it a badge of honer if you smash your ear in a door jamb because you think it looks COOL. thares nothing cool about having mangled ears. They hurt,look funny, and its for life buddy. do yourself a favor and quit training tha UFC

sad just sad. how is it a badge of honer if you smash your ear in a door jamb because you think it looks COOL. thares nothing cool about having mangled ears. They hurt,look funny, and its for life buddy. do yourself a favor and quit training tha UFC

Its not the fact that I smash my ear to the door for the badge of honor. It's wearing a cauliflower ear that makes me look like a veteran mma fighter. Noone is ever going to know how my ears got mangled. If they ever ask, I will just say I got it from training.

Let me ask you this question. Let's say you get into an argument with someone in the bar. It's a heated argument and the chances of you using force is great however the guys ears look like Randy Couture's. You will get second thoughts about fighting him. Be honest here.

It doesn't matter if you are big or skinny like a bean pole. If they are wearing the badge of honor, you will think twice.

And if you succeed, you'll look like an experienced fighter to others. And then you can watch yourself in the mirror and think deeply about what a poser you are.

I know it's most likely a trollaccount, but I just felt like replying to this in case there are others reading this thread who actually do this.

I am not going to think poser whenever I look in the mirror. I am going to say.. "BADASS!!" Next I am going to get a tattoo sleeve on my arm.

Then why doesn't Overeem have cauliflower?
alistair7.jpg

Does that look like the kind of guy that would be on the receiving end to you?

Actually now that I look at the picture he does have it a little

HRRMMMM!

Back