immune to the cauliflower ear syndrome?

see guys ? Guys with cauliflower ears look intimidating. Coupled with tattoos, they look like crazy skilled fighters.

Get a dude with crazy tats to rub his boner on your ear!!!
You might even get some Ink that way!!

Pliers to the ear. Add enough pressure until you look like the pros. Towels with boiling water work fine too. Think like if you're doing the XBOX trick to your ears.

place ear between two bricks also works for the more evenly look

alistair7.jpg

Does that look like the kind of guy that would be on the receiving end to you?

Shit, dude, thanks for the eye opener. Maybe that penis idea isn't so bad at all.

TS, just don't get a Superman tattoo. It doesn't work well. Bass clefs are awkward and might make you a bad fighter, but a good bassist.

Sledgehammer to side of face with a hot waffle iron on the other side. Turn it to get a nice even brown tone.

you need 3 thing...

A good friend
a seringe
Some Botox

Its simple, fast and really stupid :)

I have been studying in the art of brasilian jiujitsu for about a few months. No matter how hard I train and how I intentionally try to scrape my ears off from moves like the triangle pass, etc, there are no defects made to my ear.

My question is:

How can I develop one ? I would like the badge of honor to carry. Whenever I see someone with mangled ears, I think, BADASS and a fighter.

thanks in advance.

lol - "Cauliflower ear syndrom"!

Nice Troll.

I am not going to think poser whenever I look in the mirror. I am going to say.. "BADASS!!" Next I am going to get a tattoo sleeve on my arm.

If you do stuff to make yourself look like a badass then you are NOT a badass, you're a bitch and a poser, and you will eventually be found out.
I know you're just trolling but by the way you talk you sound like the furthest thing from a badass. Getting tattoos and faking cauliflour ear to make yourself look tough (you're not) is very sad.

If you do stuff to make yourself look like a badass then you are NOT a badass, you're a bitch and a poser, and you will eventually be found out.
I know you're just trolling but by the way you talk you sound like the furthest thing from a badass. Getting tattoos and faking cauliflour ear to make yourself look tough (you're not) is very sad.

well, first thing i am not trolling. I'd rather speak my mind through the internet since I don't have my reputation on the line. I am NOT going to ask my sparring partners because they will KNOW i am sporting a self inflicted cauliflower ear.

Hence, the reasoning why I am asking you this via forum. If you see me on the street with a cauliflower ear, you will think I put a lot of time into this sport already. You are not going to call me a bitch and a poser in my face. I can garauntee that.

Besides, it's NOT a fake cauliflower. I have a cauliflower ear, whether or not I did it or my partners did it. Youre not going to know. I hope you guys understand where I am coming from.

well, first thing i am not trolling. I'd rather speak my mind through the internet since I don't have my reputation on the line. I am NOT going to ask my sparring partners because they will KNOW i am sporting a self inflicted cauliflower ear.

Hence, the reasoning why I am asking you this via forum. If you see me on the street with a cauliflower ear, you will think I put a lot of time into this sport already. You are not going to call me a bitch and a poser in my face. I can garauntee that.

Besides, it's NOT a fake cauliflower. I have a cauliflower ear, whether or not I did it or my partners did it. Youre not going to know. I hope you guys understand where I am coming from.

People may think you have put time into the sport but you haven't. That's like me shooting myself in the leg so people will think I was a more hardcore Marine, it's pointless and idiotic. Your reasoning is that if I'm gonna be scared to do domething to you because you have a cauliflour ear? Fucking LOL you'll find out the hard way that that's just not true.

People trying to be scary = not scary (see Diego Sanchez, he's a joke)
People who are naturally bad = you just know (See Overeem and Fedor)

If you weren't a lame troll, I'd happily show you in person how to get a cauliflower ear. No, it doesn't involve that penis thing.

Hair straightener will do the trick I bet.

I have been studying in the art of brasilian jiujitsu for about a few months. No matter how hard I train and how I intentionally try to scrape my ears off from moves like the triangle pass, etc, there are no defects made to my ear.

My question is:

How can I develop one ? I would like the badge of honor to carry. Whenever I see someone with mangled ears, I think, BADASS and a fighter.

thanks in advance.

I think drowning will cause it. give it a shot.

A kid in my gym did it with a plier. Everyone knew it, but he didn't mind. He was also 16 years old and was in the 5th grade. He ended up leaving.

I am not going to think poser whenever I look in the mirror. I am going to say.. "BADASS!!" Next I am going to get a tattoo sleeve on my arm.
You gave up 100% that you are a troll with this line...Too much too soon.

might as well kill multiple birds with one stone, tattoo a penis on your ear

Back