'Immature' things you still enjoy?

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The title says it all. For example: It just finished snowing, I took my dog for a walk, and I still found it hilarious to "draw" dicks on the windows of cars parked on the street.

Diapers. Comfy and saves time & energy.

I try to stay curious. Playful wrasslin' with the ladyfolk. Always enjoyed feeling how weak they are in comparison to myself though I recognize that might be a little twisted. Theyre like jelly really.

Playing video games. It feels weird to be two years away from 40 and still play video games with the same enthusiasm I did as a little kid. But a lot of my friends are either the same age or older and still play with me, so I don’t feel bad about it. But I still totally get into it like I did as a kid. You know, like when you get fully immersed in the world and just nerd out? I still do that.

Laughing when people fart and when old people keep it real. I love non pc people.

I still call people ":eek::eek::eek:".

There is a reason why I am the most popular Aunt :cool:
Anything immature and silly going on with the muffin bunch and I'm probably leading the charge... :p

Scaring people as they come through doors or around corners still amuses the shit out of me. I do it to my kids and to people at work*

*I'm the CTO

sugary cereal, especially Fruity Pebbles & Lucky Charms.

pretending to be a 14 year old girl, while talking online to other 14 year old girls about sex..oh wait you said immature, not illegal<{Heymansnicker}>j

jk.

I still have a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive

i'm fast approaching half a century and i'm still playing pranks on my young nephew who's 8

The title says it all. For example: It just finished snowing, I took my dog for a walk, and I still found it hilarious to "draw" dicks on the windows of cars parked on the street.

"Trans woman finds vile hate symbol drawn on car window"

Last edited:
Breaking my shits laughing at people falling over, especially old people

I still graffiti on walls in public places

Wanking in to a sock

I like using the word midget and retard.

Stoopid jokes. Drawing penises and shooping stoopid stuff.
And I collect dinosaur figurines and dont give a slightest fuck what others think.

Playing video games. It feels weird to be two years away from 40 and still play video games with the same enthusiasm I did as a little kid. But a lot of my friends are either the same age or older and still play with me, so I don’t feel bad about it. But I still totally get into it like I did as a kid. You know, like when you get fully immersed in the world and just nerd out? I still do that.
I’m 53 and I still love video games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back