'Immature' things you still enjoy?

I seem to get more serious when it comes to my kids toys, especially building Duplo anything and having 6-car 1/4 mile equivalent hot wheels racing tournaments. My 4 year old still thinks his favorite cars always win whereas I can tell you the top 20 fastest cars out of 200....

I enjoy a glass of milk and toast cut into squares

I love farting on crowded elevators and then shooting accusatory looks at others.

The title says it all. For example: It just finished snowing, I took my dog for a walk, and I still found it hilarious to "draw" dicks on the windows of cars parked on the street.

using a Sharpie and drawing a dick on a sleeping person's face.... Human Resources frowns up doing this I might add

Metal is not immature nor is binge drinking.
As a 10 year old kid I always thought that heavy metal was for "serious people", it seemed more complicated than your everyday rocksongs you know?
Songs like "Nothing Else Matters" and albums like "Master of Puppets" seemed anything but childish, I tought it was more mature than lets say punkmusic...

"nor is binge drinking"

Drinking is our right as an adult.

As a 10 year old kid I always thought that heavy metal was for "serious people", it seemed more complicated than your everyday rocksongs you know?
Songs like "Nothing Else Matters" and albums like "Master of Puppets" seemed anything but childish, I tought it was more mature than lets say punkmusic...

"nor is binge drinking"

Drinking is our right as an adult.
Amen

Snowball fights and pushing people into snowbanks.
And doing really bad air guitar in public, and I know it's bad because I've never played guitar in my life.

Cup of cold water dumped over the shower curtain onto whoever is in there. My wife will kill me. My kids think it’s hilarious.

Mayberry which is juvenile and infantile

Playing the same video games I did when I was a teenager (UFC Undisputed 3, DC Universe Online, EA MMA, Bully, etc). No video games besides RDR 2 have been able to suck me in like those games have.

Watching pro wrestling, I'm pretty excited about AEW.

Arm days at the gym.

My sense of humor hasn't matured beyond 13. Farts and shit are still hilarious, so are puns and watching people injure themselves. Still enjoy video games, although I think that's as at least as mature as watching sports, debate me

I still like to play the "knockout game" with some of my friends. Nothing funnier than seeing someone drop and go stiff. lol

Do jigsaw puzzles count? I can't sit through an hour long episode of anything anymore without checking my phone 5 times but I can still sit for hours on end in complete silence working on a jigsaw puzzle without even thinking of the outside world.

Playing video games. It feels weird to be two years away from 40 and still play video games with the same enthusiasm I did as a little kid. But a lot of my friends are either the same age or older and still play with me, so I don’t feel bad about it. But I still totally get into it like I did as a kid. You know, like when you get fully immersed in the world and just nerd out? I still do that.

I'm 40 and it's the same for me. My 5yr old son loves them too and he's always asking me to come play with him on Lego superheroes or the like. I make sure he gets good quality games and I get to play stuff I'd never bother with for myself.

He was ill, throwing up Wednesday night and as I was cleaning the vomit off his face he said that it was ok because it meant he'd be off school, and I'd be off work and we could play on the computer all day together. Was sweet as fuck :cool:

Lol... Drawing dicks will never get old :D

This is near me, drawing dicks really never gets old <Moves>

220px-Cerne-abbas-giant-2001-cropped.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back