'Immature' things you still enjoy?

Farts.
Stories about horrific shits. If in public, im giggling like 12 school girls.

Get drunk
Street Fighter
punch arms/knee thighs
Sherdog
Piss on the snow

and when old people keep it real. I love non pc people.
This is not immature
Immature is the bunch of sheep that allowed a 2000something social trend to influence their lives like a religion lol

I still read comics (but the more serious ones like about middle ages and stuff). I get them at the local library. Today I lended some comics about an Italian banker who lived in the middle ages.
Adults are not supposed to read comics but whatever...
I also still play computergames, currently playing crusader kings 2.

9789064214486.jpg

pretending to be a 14 year old girl, while talking online to other 14 year old girls about sex..oh wait you said immature, not illegal<{Heymansnicker}>j

jk.

I still have a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive

i'm fast approaching half a century and i'm still playing pranks on my young nephew who's 8
tumblr_mu0m8r2PCE1rpike2o1_r1_500.gif

The title says it all. For example: It just finished snowing, I took my dog for a walk, and I still found it hilarious to "draw" dicks on the windows of cars parked on the street.
I still write my name in the snow every time I pee outside in the winter.

I have money but still enjoy shoplifting

and breast milk.

Playing video games. It feels weird to be two years away from 40 and still play video games with the same enthusiasm I did as a little kid. But a lot of my friends are either the same age or older and still play with me, so I don’t feel bad about it. But I still totally get into it like I did as a kid. You know, like when you get fully immersed in the world and just nerd out? I still do that.
Don’t feel bad about that. Most dudes play fantasy football and it’s no different.

It’s snowy and icy here atm so I’m gonna go do donuts in the high school parking lot.

Laughing at stupid people.

Its hilarious when people think they can do a double back flip off their house through a tree onto their car without dying.

Playing video games. It feels weird to be two years away from 40 and still play video games with the same enthusiasm I did as a little kid. But a lot of my friends are either the same age or older and still play with me, so I don’t feel bad about it. But I still totally get into it like I did as a kid. You know, like when you get fully immersed in the world and just nerd out? I still do that.

I agree definitely video games. I'll never outgrow them. Games are actually more realistic and engaging than ever before. It's like being in a movie and you starring in it. It's amazing what technology and solid story writing has done for video games.

Last edited:
I try to stay curious. Playful wrasslin' with the ladyfolk. Always enjoyed feeling how weak they are in comparison to myself though I recognize that might be a little twisted. Theyre like jelly really.
Burr has a great bit like “You ever seen a woman fall? It’s horrible. They fall like toddlers. Put your fucking hands out!”

Bubble gum. I love blowing bubbles and bubbles within bubbles.

When I’m wearing shorts I still go to my wife and say “omg there’s something on my leg!” Then I pull one leg up and show her the head of my dong pulled down through my underwear pressed up against my inner thigh. She falls for it every time.

LEGOS LEGOS AND MORE LEGOS

Fireworks. I buy them every couple months, and enjoy blowing things up as much as my 12 year old.

Back