Imagine the upset if Conor was the one to beat Khabib lol

All the Conor fans have is photoshops and fanfiction dream scenarios to get them through the night

Sad as hell

upload_2019-10-20_0-52-30-jpeg.663753

Khabib is a GOAT for that tweet. LMAO

Conor beat Dustin and is one of the top 3 LW. He beat him at 145 but both are stronger at 155 and probably better. You can hope Tony can beat either but Khabib alone has proved it. Either would be Tony’s greatest win OR the end of that streak and you know it.

Dustin would 100% be Tony's best win at LW. No doubt. Conor? That's for sure debatable.

I don't think you can say at all that Conor is better at 155 than 145. The evidence says otherwise. He wrecked all the 145 guys he fought. He moved up and his power hasn't proven to translate vs bigger guys. At 155 Dustin may well be able to take Conor's shots much better than he did at 145. In fact I think that's likely.

Gaejhe beat Cowboy same as Tony but he also beat MJ that Tony lost too. Anybody that beat Gaethje, Tony has not been brave enough to fight.

Tony isn't the UFC matchmaker. He was never offered fights with Eddie or Dustin, how would that have anything to do with his bravery?

Also...the fact that a decision loss 13 fights and 8 years ago is all that people have to try to downgrade him speaks volumes.

khabib still getting better while conor is fighting old men in pubs

khabib beats him worse if they ever fight again

lol at Conor fans excuses now. Imagine! Fucking imagining that things went differently. Thats the most pathetic shit sherdog has produced. TS is a dud.

I'm not talking whether he would or wouldn't or all that shit, I'm talking in theory.

We talk about this all the time to who might possibly beat him for various reasons (Tony, Gaethje etc.) but never Conor simply because it's not something we see happening.

But imagine if after all this Gaethje, Tony etc.. were all beat by Khabib then Conor got his rematch and won.

This place would blow up lol

tumblr_owyataLgeI1w27jeoo1_400.gif

Imagine if CM Punk was the one to beat him?

lol at Conor fans excuses now. Imagine! Fucking imagining that things went differently. Thats the most pathetic shit sherdog has produced. TS is a dud.

You're an idiot, I'm not a fan of Conor McGregor (if I was, I would very easily say) and I'm not wanting it to happen or anything.

I'm talking about how the fans on here would be, it would be like a bloody war.

You might want to read the OP before commenting or making assumptions and understand what the thread is saying.

It's not about Conor or Khabib it's about how people would lose their shit if it happened and imagine how much we'd have to deal with that (look how it is already after one fight over a year later).

And then if Conor did happen to beat him you know for a fact they'd be all demanding a trilogy, f *ck that haha

Read the thread before assuming and knocking someone, something more people need to do (stop being idiots and assuming everyone who writes a thread to do with Conor or Khabib is one of those huge fans).

Truth is, I'm not a fan of either fighter but as I say, the thread is about how the fans would be, not about Conor or Khabib.

Read dude and thank you!

I'm not gonna explain again to every clown who comes out with the same comment, I'm not even going to come in the thread anymore cause it's clear a small amount of people can't have a genuine conversation here without being insulting when it comes to Conor McGregor.

Well since Khabib is ducking Tony it will have to be Conor

Dustin would 100% be Tony's best win at LW. No doubt. Conor? That's for sure debatable.

I don't think you can say at all that Conor is better at 155 than 145. The evidence says otherwise. He wrecked all the 145 guys he fought. He moved up and his power hasn't proven to translate vs bigger guys. At 155 Dustin may well be able to take Conor's shots much better than he did at 145. In fact I think that's likely.
Yes, but you are guessing. The fact is at 155 he laid the champion (Alvarez) flat . That doesn’t make him untested. That makes him great. He didn’t beat Khabib but nobody else has even won a round with him only Conor has. Tony refused to fight Max as Conor has for some sort of reference. Until someone else beats Khabib or at least wins a round Conor MAY in fact be the second best LW out there....it is anyone’s guess. Haha

Tony isn't the UFC matchmaker. He was never offered fights with Eddie or Dustin, how would that have anything to do with his bravery?

Also...the fact that a decision loss 13 fights and 8 years ago is all that people have to try to downgrade him speaks volumes.
He lost to a better striker when he was 28 he is slower at 36…that speaks volumes.

Why did you think this needed to be posted as a thread? Some thoughts are fine just being in your mind, no need to post some pointless speculation just because you want to keep boosting your post count.

Yes, but you are guessing. The fact is at 155 he laid the champion (Alvarez) flat . That doesn’t make him untested. That makes him great. He didn’t beat Khabib but nobody else has even won a round with him only Conor has. Tony refused to fight Max as Conor has for some sort of reference. Until someone else beats Khabib or at least wins a round Conor MAY in fact be the second best LW out there....it is anyone’s guess. Haha
One KO over Eddie makes him great? So is Timofey Nastyukhin "great" then?

C'mon LOL

the upset wont be any worse than the FW king undefeated 10 years getting KOd in 13 seconds and then crying

I think we as MMA fans have been through the worst of times already

He lost to a better striker when he was 28 he is slower at 36…that speaks volumes.

He's won 12 in a row with 9 finishes which says a lot more. He doesn't look slower at all, in fact he looks much better at 35 than he did at 28. If you disagree that's fine but you're in the minority big time.

Last edited:

How about the fact that Tony gets spaghetti-leg rocked in practically every fight? Fortunately for him, and his nuthuggers, he's managed to retard-spazz his way out of it and eek out a W.

Imagine how incredible it would be if elephants had wings and they could fly people to the moon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back