Imagine the upset if Conor was the one to beat Khabib lol

How about the fact that Tony gets spaghetti-leg rocked in practically every fight? Fortunately for him, and his nuthuggers, he's managed to retard-spazz his way out of it and eek out a W.

He's been hurt twice in his career. Mouth breathers love to say "every fight" but of course can only specifically name the two times when pressed.

12 wins in a row, 9 finishes. These are facts.

I notice you ditched the AV of the dirty POS that got his shit pushed in by Alan Belcher. At least that's one smart thing you did ha ha.

One KO over Eddie makes him great? So is Timofey Nastyukhin "great" then?

C'mon LOL
Eddie was champion something your boy Tony never was . Anybody that gets a undisputed belt in the UFC is in fact great. What ever happens after their rein is over is irrelevant. Fedor May have been the Goat with a 10 year undefeated run but right now he is a shell of his former self, same can be said of Rhonda and in fact most faormer champs 3 years after they lose the strap.

He's been hurt twice in his career. Mouth breathers love to say "every fight" but of course can only specifically name the two times when pressed.

12 wins in a row, 9 finishes. These are facts.

I notice you ditched the AV of the dirty POS that got his shit pushed in by Alan Belcher. At least that's one smart thing you did ha ha.
He has 3 losses so he has been hurt a lot more than twice. He gets rocked almost every fight.

He's won 12 in a row with 9 finishes which says a lot more. He doesn't look slower at all, in fact he looks much better at 35 than he did at 28. If you disagree that's fine but you're in the minority big time.
Every time you mention 12 in a row (virtually every post) you are going back 7 years to when that run started . I never Heard you say last 13 fights ever . So the 12 th fight is always relevant and the 13 th isn’t . So you are implying beating Mike Rio (?) makes Tony great while Conor gets no love for KTFO of Eddie Alvarez ? The next on Tony’s 12 fight run was Katsunori Kinkuno (?) really so he beat those two nobodies 7 years ago and you give him credit for that but not MJ beating him every round and MJ breaking Tony’s arm. If someone broke my arm I would think that fight was relevant if it happened 20 years ago.

Eddie was champion something your boy Tony never was . Anybody that gets a undisputed belt in the UFC is in fact great. What ever happens after their rein is over is irrelevant. Fedor May have been the Goat with a 10 year undefeated run but right now he is a shell of his former self, same can be said of Rhonda and in fact most faormer champs 3 years after they lose the strap.

After Eddie's "reign" of getting one upset win to get the title and then losing? LMAO, I love arguing with you man. I know you don't even believe half the stuff you type but it's still fun. You can believe that undisputed title with no context means the world, but you don't. You are way smarter than that.

Comparing that to people like Fedor or Rousey who had crazy long win streaks...nice touch.

Every time you mention 12 in a row (virtually every post) you are going back 7 years to when that run started . I never Heard you say last 13 fights ever . So the 12 th fight is always relevant and the 13 th isn’t . So you are implying beating Mike Rio (?) makes Tony great while Conor gets no love for KTFO of Eddie Alvarez ? The next on Tony’s 12 fight run was Katsunori Kinkuno (?) really so he beat those two nobodies 7 years ago and you give him credit for that but not MJ beating him every round and MJ breaking Tony’s arm. If someone broke my arm I would think that fight was relevant if it happened 20 years ago.

That's not just Tony, it's anyone who's current win streak is ________. Other guys have lost but then won a ton of fights in a row. Anderson Silva won tons in a row in the UFC, I never thought his sub loss to Ryo Chonan in Japan needed to be mentioned nonstop even though I wasn't a big fan of Silva. I could name numerous others. CURRENT win streaks matter. When Silva was in his prime, that's what people were talking about. Not "Hey he lost on years ago in Japan".

If you've fought or trained you know that a freak arm break from blocking a kick is just that...an anomaly. You can believe otherwise, but I don't think you really do.

He has 3 losses so he has been hurt a lot more than twice. He gets rocked almost every fight.

He got caught in a sub when he was pretty green and lost 2 decisions where he was never actually hurt. Maybe we have a different idea of what "rocked" is. Lando and Pettis actually hurt him. Nobody else has.

Again, I'm arguing with you knowing you likely don't believe most of the stuff you're typing but it's all good because I like you.

Colin by sub

EHQTuIOXUAADu7W.png

I remember it like it was yesterday

Good thing you know this is all theory already, Conor isnt fighting anytime soon, Khabib already stopped him, he calls the shots now, Conor is not returning if he thinks he will fight Khabib, im not defending on how Tony deserves it more, he does, but he doesnt move the needle, Conor does, but Khabib already fought him and got a submission win, Conor is not returning for another beating from the same guy, this isnt Nate Diaz who he battered for 1.5 rounds and then got exhausted, he didnt had a moment with Khabib, nothing.

I dunno. It's hard to imagine something that might never happen considering one of them has already retired.

Hey Conor fanboys! Help us out here. How upset were you guys when gate-keeper Diaz bitch-slapped and tapped out your homeboy?

After Eddie's "reign" of getting one upset win to get the title and then losing? LMAO, I love arguing with you man. I know you don't even believe half the stuff you type but it's still fun. You can believe that undisputed title with no context means the world, but you don't. You are way smarter than that.

Comparing that to people like Fedor or Rousey who had crazy long win streaks...nice touch.
Rose with no defenses, or Zhang saying Double J isn’t a interesting fight for her, Andrade, Izzy wanting to go up not defend. All are great for getting that strap but none have proved unbeatable...neither was Eddie.

That's not just Tony, it's anyone who's current win streak is ________. Other guys have lost but then won a ton of fights in a row. Anderson Silva won tons in a row in the UFC, I never thought his sub loss to Ryo Chonan in Japan needed to be mentioned nonstop even though I wasn't a big fan of Silva. I could name numerous others. CURRENT win streaks matter. When Silva was in his prime, that's what people were talking about. Not "Hey he lost on years ago in Japan".

If you've fought or trained you know that a freak arm break from blocking a kick is just that...an anomaly. You can believe otherwise, but I don't think you really do.
No freak injuries in fights. You enter the ring knowing your opponent has trained for years to damage you. If he is more successful at damaging you it is called a loss. Anderson was a legend but his loss to Ryo was a valid loss like Tony’s 2 before the UFC but Tony lost in the UFC . Anderson won his first 16 in the UFC nobody ever has. Khabib is the closest competition at 12 . We both know he will retire before he has12 more fights.

He got caught in a sub when he was pretty green and lost 2 decisions where he was never actually hurt. Maybe we have a different idea of what "rocked" is. Lando and Pettis actually hurt him. Nobody else has.

Again, I'm arguing with you knowing you likely don't believe most of the stuff you're typing but it's all good because I like you.
I haven’t rewatched the Lee fight but I seem to remember him beating the hell out of Tony round 1.

Rose with no defenses, or Zhang saying Double J isn’t a interesting fight for her, Andrade, Izzy wanting to go up not defend. All are great for getting that strap but none have proved unbeatable...neither was Eddie.

Tony won a belt too. It's arbitrary how they decide who's fighting for them too often for me to care much about them though.

No freak injuries in fights. You enter the ring knowing your opponent has trained for years to damage you. If he is more successful at damaging you it is called a loss. Anderson was a legend but his loss to Ryo was a valid loss like Tony’s 2 before the UFC but Tony lost in the UFC . Anderson won his first 16 in the UFC nobody ever has. Khabib is the closest competition at 12 . We both know he will retire before he has12 more fights.

Losses outside the UFC don't count then?

There are freak injuries in fights, sorry. Jones would have lost to Sonnen with one had Sonnen survived the round.

I haven’t rewatched the Lee fight but I seem to remember him beating the hell out of Tony round 1.

He did no actual damage. Round ends, Tony is fine without a scratch on him and pops up like he was getting off his couch to grab a snack. Lee landed minimal gnp to Tony's head, and what he did weren't clean shots. Lee clearly won the round, but never came close to HURTING Tony.

Rose defended vs JJ didn't she in the rematch?

Losses outside the UFC don't count then?

There are freak injuries in fights, sorry. Jones would have lost to Sonnen with one had Sonnen survived the round.
Jones losing to Chael didn’t happen though. Champions fight through pain as Jones did. Injuries are injuries nothing freak about taking damage in a fight.

He did no actual damage. Round ends, Tony is fine without a scratch on him and pops up like he was getting off his couch to grab a snack. Lee landed minimal gnp to Tony's head, and what he did weren't clean shots. Lee clearly won the round, but never came close to HURTING Tony.
On your word....I guess I will rewatch. Haha

Back