Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

Is it really an exhibition? I'm not paying for that shit... will be watching though

If Ngannou knocks out Fury, he then gets to fight Jon Jones in MMA in the World's Baddest man semi-finals.

The winner of that fight then gets to meet Joe Rogan in the finals in a PowerSlap contest.

Boxer or "striker"? There's a BIG difference.

Look man, Jake Paul isn't knocking out MMA vets, because he's just that good. He's just better at Boxing than they are. And that's Jake Paul...not Tyson fucking Fury.

Don't get caught up in the hype. If it's an actual fight and not some lame sparring exhibition, Fury could very well kill the dude. Not joking. It's a totally different sport, even if it's similar on the surface. Even in an exhibition, Ngannou is leaving with his head twice the size it was. It'll be an easier night for Fury, than sparring with his actual sparring partners on any given day.
That’s just your opinion brah, you’re also completely ignoring Francis’ main weapon is his hands, and most likely Boxing technique is his actual base. Yes, there will be a huge skill discrepancy on Fury’s side, that being said they are both big boys who know how to throw hands, Tyson is just much better with his defense and movement. Don’t pretend like Francis can’t possibly win this, he literally has a “puncher’s chance”.

This is giving me the vibes of “imagine if Conor KOs Mayweather”. Ain’t gonna happen. BKFC, triad, kickboxing, etc rules, Ngannou has a good chance. But straight boxing, Fury absolutely destroys him.

imagine if they make an agreement but something gets lost in translation lol.

QtLd3l1.gif

Ngannou isn’t Wilder and everyone will realize that quickly. Fury probably puts on a show though.

you guys been hating on Francis from the start, he has proven you guys wrong almost everytime
Its not hating on Francis to think he doesnt have much of a chance against the best HW boxer right now,other than Usyk,in a boxing match.

I have alot of respect for what he's done.

I didn't consider this possibility.
Not sure what... Well. yeah.

It's an exhibition (despite what they are saying) and will be no knockouts
I would like to see that fat lump knocked out for avoiding Usyk to 'fight' this absolute waste of space (in boxing)
Is this trueth or Eddie Hearn spinning shit about the no KD rule

Back