Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

You woke up today with a burning desire to prove your low IQ apparently. Nice work here with respect to that goal.
solo-sikoa-wwe.gif

Is this trueth or Eddie Hearn spinning shit about the no KD rule
It's bullshit, haters doing their best to throw shit all over everything. Ariel already confirmed it's a straight up boxing match, not the stupid shit like the haters are spewing. They got that from the opposing promoter (Hearn) that was left out in the dark. Hearn was just speculating without any info.

Last edited:
It's bullshit, haters doing their best to throw shit all over everything. Ariel already confirmed it's a straight up boxing match, not the stupid shit like the haters are spewing. They got that from the opposing promoter (Hearn) that was left out in the dark when he was just speculating.
Rival promoters spinning shit, who would have thought.

Lol yeah sure, that's why he is ducking usyk like he ducked wlad in the rematch
If i were you id do some research there and not just spout a bit of a story you half heard somewhere to fits your opinion :) no one who has followed boxing even considers it in the realms of possibility that usyk could even put up an decent fight with fury let alone challenge him. He had a hard enough time with joshua. Who is literally a complete smoke show to sell ppv to idiots who prefer muscles

Rival promoters spinning shit, who would have thought.
You would think they would have stopped spewing that stuff by now since it's known to just be Hearn speculating, but nope. Smdh, This place is koo koo. Lol

Fury was never that good?
Fury is past his prime
Fury was overlooking Francis
Fight was fixed to set up the biggest rematch in history with genuine intrigue
It was a fluke

Those are just off the top of my head, sure there would be plenty more flying around.

It ain't happening though.

Who is sanctioning it? If this was an official WBC sanctioned boxing match, there would not be all this ambiguity around the rules. The quote from the WBC president also indicates they are not sanctioning this fight but allowing Fury to go outside of their organization without consequence due to having no "official challenger" so without an official challenger there is no official fight and WBC being a sanctioning body don't do unofficial by definition.

If it was a real fight it would be a real fight like all the others, we wouldn't have whatever the hell is going on here.

I am with you here. It is an exhibition. It might not have modified rules but it wouldn't surprise me for it to turn into little more than sparring practice.

It won't surprise me if it isn't scored/counted on official records as exhibition fight. There is little known at this point about this other than probably 10 rounds.

I am with you here. It is an exhibition. It might not have modified rules but it wouldn't surprise me for it to turn into little more than sparring practice.

It won't surprise me if it isn't scored/counted on official records as exhibition fight. There is little known at this point about this other than probably 10 rounds.

According to MMAFighting.com it is an official boxing match and will count on their records. There are multiple outlets reporting this and it ridiculous that people keep trying to be negative.

On Thursday, WBC officials confirmed to MMA Fighting that while the matchup is contested as a professional bout, Fury’s title will not go up for grabs. The fight will take place under standard boxing rules.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/7/...on-line-but-fight-will-go-on-official-records

It would be big for MMA and huge for Francis, I can't see it happening though, he will get clowned probably. Francis is loading up and loading up on every punch, someone with a good skill level will clown him badly I feel..

Cool story bro but when Jones and Francis were last both under a ufc contract. Jones ducked, ran and even threatened quiting ufc.
Why would Jones run from a guy with limited MMA skills? Ngannou hits hard, it's all he's got. Jones thrives on challenges, it's what motivates him. I guess we will agree to disagree. Jones doesn't duck anybody.

According to MMAFighting.com it is an official boxing match and will count on their records. There are multiple outlets reporting this and it ridiculous that people keep trying to be negative.

On Thursday, WBC officials confirmed to MMA Fighting that while the matchup is contested as a professional bout, Fury’s title will not go up for grabs. The fight will take place under standard boxing rules.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/7/...on-line-but-fight-will-go-on-official-records

In that case Francis is screwed.

Fury was never that good?
Fury is past his prime
Fury was overlooking Francis
Fight was fixed to set up the biggest rematch in history with genuine intrigue
It was a fluke

Those are just off the top of my head, sure there would be plenty more flying around.

It ain't happening though.

To be fair I think if it did happen the last of those is probably the most likely, Francis lands a wild swing and KO's Fury early.

That does I think make this somewhat interesting, moreso than say a prime Stipe vs Fury would be even if Stipe is a superior boxer he doesnt have that upset potential.

if francis shakes up the world, imagine his fee for the rematch :cool:

If Francis caught him with something and got the KO, that would mean 2 more fights, right? The Fury rematch where Fury wins, then the rubber match.

Theres is literal no chance . No one who actually watches boxing would even consider even a competitive match an option.

In that case, you have no idea what you're watching. Usyk would be the most skilled heavyweight Fury has fought by some margin, not only skilled, but fast, and slippery, and very active with a consistent workrate. And still prime.

Is it possible Fury could win by using his sheer mass and grappling and stinking the joint out with a lot of holding and leaning and smothering? Sure.

But Usyk is the better boxer, and should be favoured probably 60/40.

Fury clearly wasn't anywhere near as confident as you are of beating Usyk, seeing as Fury offered him 70/30, Usyk accepted, and Fury still ducked him <Lmaoo>

Back