Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

Wilder knocked him down 4 times, and one was pretty much a KO. I think it leaves a real possibilty, just some luck needed.
Obviously Wilder is better and faster than Ngannou.
That's kinda my point. Wilder is a better boxer, faster, and with likely more power.

Let's ballpark some numbers: If Wilder has a 10% chance to KO Fury in a fight, then Ngannou would have less than a 1% chance to KO Fury in a fight. What those numbers would be exactly is up for debate, however ballparking them I'd say they're more correct than incorrect.

That means the odds of Ngannou getting a KO against Fury are exceedingly low.

E9Wyjc6X0AAIlsH.jpg

My imagination ends long before I can even fathom such a thing. Seriously, could it happen? Yeah. Reality, Tyson going to smash this dude something fierce.

There is really something weird going on with Fury here, maybe a serious injury or something because refusing to go after Usyk to be undisputed HW champ and also make more money than he will against Ngannou does not look good. It kinda looks like two guys both running away from real opponents in their respective sports.
For Francis not so much. He traveled across Africa because he wanted to box. This has never been a secret.

It isn’t a real fight, it’s an exhibition with rules included that there are no knock outs allowed. This is worse than the pantomime of Mayweather Vs Mcgregor but some morons will still buy into it.

People keep saying this and it's been disproven, plus, what does it even mean? If one of them throws a hard punch, is the refgoing to stop the fight? Is he going to catch a guy in mid fall to hold him up so no one gets KO'd ? lmfao.

It's an exhibition (despite what they are saying) and will be no knockouts
I would like to see that fat lump knocked out for avoiding Usyk to 'fight' this absolute waste of space (in boxing)
I saw someone else say this. Where is this coming from and what do you mean by “no knockouts” like if someone gets knocked out they just start over? I’m genuinely confused

I saw someone else say this. Where is this coming from and what do you mean by “no knockouts” like if someone gets knocked out they just start over? I’m genuinely confused
As in they make an agreement before the fight if one or the other gets hurt they let them recover.

Example being when tyson hurt rjj he let him recover in there exhibition fight.

It's a gentleman's agreement that in a exhibition that you just showcase skill and not go for the kill

As in they make an agreement before the fight if one or the other gets hurt they let them recover.

Example being when tyson hurt rjj he let him recover in there exhibition fight.

It's a gentleman's agreement that in a exhibition that you just showcase skill and not go for the kill
Okay I get what you’re saying. What if they get one punch KO’d? Has it been said that this will be an exhibition? All I saw is that they’re gonna box I didn’t hear anything about an exhibition fight.

I don't think we know how hard either actually punch other than really hard. Ngannou has the best ability to hit someone's chin while throwing sloppy and wild that I've ever seen. Will he win? Highly unlikely but he has a skill that is hard to train or prepare for.
Its the intent. When Francis be knockin people out,you can tell he threw that punch to cause devastation. WIlder be knockin people out by accident. He'll throw a regular ass punch and the guy just dies. Its the same w Poatan.

Its the intent. When Francis be knockin people out,you can tell he threw that punch to cause devastation. WIlder be knockin people out by accident. He'll throw a regular ass punch and the guy just dies. Its the same w Poatan.

and with boxing gloves to boot

sometimes he's not even landing in a good place to KO a dude and they still go out

shit's wild

Reactions: HHJ
That makes no sense uce

Francis holds the Guiness World's Record for hardest punch.

Francis holds the Guiness World's Record for hardest punch.
Yeah but I dont care. I still dont think he hits as hard as Wilder.

COME AT ME BRO

Tyson Fury is only 34?

He looks way older.

He's also fat.

But damn is he slick. I was hoping he was older and maybe slowing down so this would be competitive.

Wilder knocked him down so why not Francis (who hits harder)? I mean it's long a shot, but it's not NO shot.

Remember when some clowns said the same about Conor vs Floyd?

tenor.gif

This fucking forum...

This is a big mismatch. It's going to be sad when Francis comes out with the UFC HW belt.

Back