Imagine if Conor fights GSP at 165 or 170 after Cowboy

But the UFC would be absolutely insane to kick off a new weightclass with two guys who definitely won't defend the belt.

you are joking right? Insane to kick off a new weight with the two biggest stars in MMA history?

TS is trolling at this point lol. He just wants a rise out of people.

TS is trolling at this point lol. He just wants a rise out of people.
Firas said in october GSP would only return for khabib or conor fight but the cut to 155 would be very hard. you're clearly not reading the thread, the quote/link is there

you are joking right? Insane to kick off a new weight with the two biggest stars in MMA history?
They can put them each in seperate money fights. Yes, a new weightclass, New Title Fight with two opponents who will never defend the belt.

They can put them each in seperate money fights. Yes, a new weightclass, New Title Fight with two opponents who will never defend the belt.
sorry i don't think you understand the UFC then. UFC allowed GSP to take Bisping's belt and wants Conor to fight Khabib with a win over cerrone, but you think they won't make GSP vs Conor for a new weight class/belt? Conor could defend vs Masvidal or Nate Diaz at 165 then retire

sorry i don't think you understand the UFC then. UFC allowed GSP to take Bisping's belt and wants Conor to fight Khabib with a win over cerrone, but you think they won't make GSP vs Conor for a new weight class/belt? Conor could defend vs Masvidal or Nate Diaz at 165 then retire
Let's walk through this, shall we...

Why wouldn't the UFC make the GSP vs Khabib fight at 155? Khabib and GSP both wanted it. But the UFC didn't want to take the chance that GSP would win the title and then walk away again.

So there is that. You really think they will put him in a 165lb Title Fight, after they just refused to give him the 155lb shot?

Let's walk through this, shall we...

Why wouldn't the UFC make the GSP vs Khabib fight at 155? Khabib and GSP both wanted it. But the UFC didn't want to take the chance that GSP would win the title and then walk away again.

So there is that. You really think they will put him in a 165lb Title Fight, after they just refused to give him the 155lb shot?
GSP doesn't want to cut to 155 and khabib wouldn't fight up that's why

It would sell. It would be a boring fight tho. Not really a challenge for GSP.

I don't approve of your gimmick, but I do approve of your continuing to sport a Christmas Av well after Christmas. Kinda balances out.

That is not what happened lol

GSP and Khabib both wanted the 155lb fight. The UFC stopped it.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/5/...itle-or-beat-certain-guy-on-the-rise-mma-news

“I want to do something that … at 155, I never did it before,” St-Pierre said. “The title, or beating a certain guy that’s on the rise. It could be Khabib Nurmagomedov, (or) if there’s another guy that is unbeatable.”

i remember the days where we could talk about stuff

we have never seen GSP at 165 and he is aging. His last few fights he has spent much time standing as well, regardless it would do absolutely massive views and prove that conor truly is afraid of nobody
WTF does being afraid have to do with anything? He would do it for the money. Any person on these forums would get in there with ANYONE for a guaranteed 5-10 million dollar payday and enjoy every minute of it.

Firas said in october GSP would only return for khabib or conor fight but the cut to 155 would be very hard. you're clearly not reading the thread, the quote/link is there
Oh I've read it but we both know what you are really reaching here for ;)

Back