Imagine if Conor fights GSP at 165 or 170 after Cowboy

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
That would be the ultimate middle finger to Khabib and Ali. Getting the only fight khabib is desperate for. Making an absolutely massive pay day, and the potential to cement his legacy as one of the GOATs.

Imagine if Conor gave birth to Irish poutine after the raping GSP would give him.

Conor would be like a +1000 underdog and what makes it even more hilarious is Conor fanboys would still donate their money by betting on him to win. GSP beats any version of Conor, even as Herb as ref.

Conor would be like a +1000 underdog and what makes it even more hilarious is Conor fanboys would still donate their money by betting on him to win. GSP beats any version of Conor, even as Herb as ref.

perfect

How’s beating Conor beneficial to his legacy?

beating rda would be bigger accomplishment than beating Conor

A fight that could sell anywhere they hold it and generate big exposure in and out of sports media. I'd watch and maybe even pay.

That would be the ultimate middle finger to Khabib and Ali. Getting the only fight khabib is desperate for. Making an absolutely massive pay day, and the potential to cement his legacy as one of the GOATs.
GSP wouldn't take that fight.

Conor will get taken down faster and violently than the Khabib fight, he will be eating elbows and knees to ribs.

we have never seen GSP at 165 and he is aging. His last few fights he has spent much time standing as well, regardless it would do absolutely massive views and prove that conor truly is afraid of nobody

Lol'd at "even as Herb as ref"

GSP wouldn't take that fight.

his coach disagreed in October and removing the khabib 155 requirement could make it more interesting to him.

“He’s older now, and life is good,” Zahabi said in an interview with MMA Junkie. “He’s found a social life, a balance in life of training and family and friends. To leave all that to do a 155 is a big cost in terms of sacrificing energy and preparation. He would have to prep six months to get to that. He would have to set it up to get done. 155 would be work. Is he going to work that much? I think that ship has sailed.

“I’m not talking for Georges. In my opinion he’ll only come back for a mega-fight. Like a mega-fight,” Zahabi said. “No titles needed, either. Could be a title. I don’t think that’s really important to him. Like a mega-fight. Only those two names (Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor) that are the names big enough for him and enticing.”

Get yourself a wife you D1 scrub, all you think about is Khabib and Conrat, neither know of your pathetic existence. GSP would gain nothing but money from easily defeating Conrat where as from Khabib he get's the prestige of being the only man to beat him adding to his legacy.

I just don't see how Conor beats even an older , both legs having ACL- tears GSP.

GSP outboxed bisping and took his best shots with ease. Conor was a 145 lber. GSP was the middleweight champ.

How’s beating Conor beneficial to his legacy?

beating rda would be bigger accomplishment than beating Conor
My guess is that TS was talking about Conor's legacy, even for GSP would be a nice addition to have beaten a former 2 division champion.

F6gJ7GA.gif

his coach disagreed in October and removing the khabib 155 requirement could make it more interesting to him.

“He’s older now, and life is good,” Zahabi said in an interview with MMA Junkie. “He’s found a social life, a balance in life of training and family and friends. To leave all that to do a 155 is a big cost in terms of sacrificing energy and preparation. He would have to prep six months to get to that. He would have to set it up to get done. 155 would be work. Is he going to work that much? I think that ship has sailed.

“I’m not talking for Georges. In my opinion he’ll only come back for a mega-fight. Like a mega-fight,” Zahabi said. “No titles needed, either. Could be a title. I don’t think that’s really important to him. Like a mega-fight. Only those two names (Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor) that are the names big enough for him and enticing.”
GSP has been clear that he wants LEGACY fights. Conor McGregor at WW isn't a Legacy fight. It's a circus money grab. That's not GSP's way.

IF the UFC makes the fight for the 165lb Title, and creates a new weightclass, I can see GSP taking it.

But the UFC would be absolutely insane to kick off a new weightclass with two guys who definitely won't defend the belt.

Back