Imagine if Conor fights GSP at 165 or 170 after Cowboy

That would be the ultimate middle finger to Khabib and Ali. Getting the only fight khabib is desperate for. Making an absolutely massive pay day, and the potential to cement his legacy as one of the GOATs.
lol mate, your thread quality is not getting better with time
{<jordan}

GSP would totally cherry pick that fight over fighting Khabib.

1 dimensional striker who taps really easily.

TS is trolling at this point lol. He just wants a rise out of people.

Haha. You've been around long enough to know that TS would suck Conor off for a pic and an autograph and damn sure isn't trolling.

GSP like everyone else would accept that fight. Connor fight paydays are bigger than anything in mma!!

question though is why would Connor want to get beaten up by GSP?

Firas Zahabi has said he would only come back for Khabib or McGregor.
I forget what interview it was, but it wasn't long ago. He said he wasn't interested in it. And only would be, if it was for a belt or something.

Haha. You've been around long enough to know that TS would suck Conor off for a pic and an autograph and damn sure isn't trolling.
Oh I'm sure he'd give Conor a blumpkin but this thread is so bad it's good lol. I'm getting a kick reading it for sure.

Get yourself a wife you D1 scrub, all you think about is Khabib and Conrat, neither know of your pathetic existence. GSP would gain nothing but money from easily defeating Conrat where as from Khabib he get's the prestige of being the only man to beat him adding to his legacy.
I'm married with 2 kids and if khabib loses to ferguson then why would GSP not want to fight Conor?

How’s beating Conor beneficial to his legacy?

beating rda would be bigger accomplishment than beating Conor
The bout would add to both fighters legacies. I believe it would be the first time two multi-division champs had fought. For GSP it would be an opportunity to beat another champion. I believe he’s beat 7 current or former UFC champions either before after or during their title reigns. Legacy aside this fight would make both men a considerable amount of money.

Well that's sad then, does your Mrs know you cheat on her and think of Conrat 24/7? You better start praying hard Tony wins then so your degenerate lover boy Conrat can perhaps make you jizz by facing GSP.
I'm a GSP fan too, it would be a win win m8. I wear a Conor mask when I bang my wife (she does too) another win-win

Would definitely piss Khabib off. We might see Khabib start throwing dollies if that ever happens

Conor is obsessed with Khabib.
this is what Dana said.

and TS got Conors balls in his mouth all day every day

That would be the ultimate middle finger to Khabib and Ali. Getting the only fight khabib is desperate for. Making an absolutely massive pay day, and the potential to cement his legacy as one of the GOATs.

Biggest fight ever

But you do realise Khabib would still get the winner?

Back