Imagine how great Jon Jones would be if he had GSP's level of discipline.

Imagine if fairies that shit money flew out of your electric outlet right now.

You have to let Jones be Jones.

Girls%27+Generation+SNSD+Snow+Angels+GIF+%284%29.gif

Are you saying Jon is going to get voted out of Greg Jackson's for starting his own fashion line?

Imagine how great he would be if you didn't care what he did outside the cage.

Sorry for not liking a drunk driving hypocrite that most likely cheated against DC. Now make up an apology for that shit skippy.

To get GSP level of discipline you need GSP level of anxiety in UFOs

Jon Jones be partying and snorting cocaine before the fights and still wins. He doesn't even train until he signs for a fight. Imagine how dominant he would be if he trained year round, drank shark cartilage, and gave up the crack.

"Rehab Jones" is coming...

I can't wait until we get "Rehab Jones" who is paranoid as fuck and always talking about "losing time" and aliens

Jon Jones be partying and snorting cocaine before the fights and still wins. He doesn't even train until he signs for a fight. Imagine how dominant he would be if he trained year round, drank shark cartilage, and gave up the crack.

I know GSP doesn't really drink and trains year round but Jon Jones also trains really hard. Asking him to be like GSP is just not fair.

Meh. I think GSP's discipline is what led to his body breaking down on him. Maybe if he didn't go so damn hard all the time he wouldn't have so many knee problems and he'd still be fighting.

Imagine what GSP could have accomplished if one of his best friends wasn't a convicted drug kingpin who went to prison

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/haymak...d-of-sentencing-from-georges-st-pierre-062514

For the past few years, Jimmy Cournoyer has been the kingpin of one of the largest international drug rings spanning the United States, Canada and Mexico, running marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy and other narcotics while working with the Bonanno crime family, the Hells Angels motorcycle club and the Sinaloa Mexican drug cartel.

Now if you're wondering what his connection to MMA is, look no further than the biggest star in the sport and possibly the largest draw in UFC history.

Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre is actually a close friend of Cournoyer, but this isn't a rumor or based on a random paparazzi photo of the two of them that just happened to be snapped once upon a time.

No, St-Pierre is such a friend to Cournoyer that he actually wrote a letter in his defense ahead of his sentencing hearing after Cournoyer pled guilty last year to narcotics trafficking crimes that will yield him a minimum of 20 years in prison.

“Among the crimes Cournoyer was convicted of included his part in witness tampering and coercion in which he established a $2 million 'hit fund' to hire a hit on anyone who decided to testify against him or his co-conspirators in court.”

Cournoyer, 34, ran his operation out of Montreal, St-Pierre's hometown, and the two struck up a friendship in 2009 and actually traveled on vacation together and became so close that the former UFC champion considered him like family. The letter St-Pierre wrote in defense of Cournoyer ahead of his sentencing hearing that was just pushed back to August was released via the Montreal Gazette this week, in which GSP pled for prosecutors and the judge to give his friend the minimum 20-year sentence for a crime of this nature.

In the letter, St-Pierre talks about a vacation he shared with Cournoyer in which they visited the island of Ibiza and often sharing dinners together over the years.

"We had the time of our life (on vacation). Jimmy became like a brother to me. We traveled together, we trained together, we were going to restaurants, clubs and having a lot of fun. Jimmy is a very loyal friend who I respect very much," St-Pierre wrote.

"I've never judged Jimmy. Actually, what he was doing (with) his life wasn'

You don't know what either person is really like. You have never met either or spent any significant time with either man. So how can you anything about them with any certainty.

Four pages in and not a single pic of drunk out of his mind GSP pouring a drink into some girl's mouth? Seriously?

I'd argue 95% of the biggest champs are wild partiers. It's part of the lifestyle.

Doesn't GSP have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Is that really discipline?

we are about to see how much he improves now that he moves to ABQ but i think he wouldnt be that much better if he would have trained all year around to this date..he learns things in a heartbeat and mostly by watching videos..hes just that gifted and a true super athlete. he might actually be even worse, because of injuries, stress, being away from family etc..never know

How the fuck could he possibly be any better so far in his career when he has destroyed almost everyone? Shertard.

Back