Imagine how great Jon Jones would be if he had GSP's level of discipline.

Well GSPs dont come along that often. A guy that seemingly spends every waking minute trying to improve his game in every area when already at the top. At the same time, Jones seems to have really maintained his passion. Jones is a fighter by nature. GSP was an unbelievable athlete that probably was attracted to the skill and dicipline of martial arts and used his abilities to fight. I think given the results Jones isnt lacking in dicipline and it doing it in a way that works for him. I think him going to training full time is gonna be the real difference. Not to sound cliche but life is often about balance and being true to yourself even if your true self is somewhat a kids mentality in a mans body. I would expect to see Jones fucking up yet still kicking ass for many years to come. And strangely enough, he may be more sucessful that way. You gotta be happy. Or at bare minimum it really helps.

How the fuck could he possibly be any better so far in his career when he has destroyed almost everyone? Shertard.
So a guy that for example leads MLB in homeruns with 60 could never hit 70? Being better than everyone else doesnt mean he has peaked. He could very well continue to widen the gap.

Jon Jones be partying and snorting cocaine before the fights and still wins. He doesn't even train until he signs for a fight. Imagine how dominant he would be if he trained year round, drank shark cartilage, and gave up the crack.

"Rehab Jones" is coming...

The partying might have started after he became champion and started making lots of money, but I have no doubt about his discipline and dedication to training before he made it big.

Remember when Rashad said Jones has a book of "fighting moves" that he kept? Jones is a nerd/geek (and I mean it in a positive way) when it comes to learning about martial arts.

Jon Jones be partying and snorting cocaine before the fights and still wins. He doesn't even train until he signs for a fight. Imagine how dominant he would be if he trained year round, drank shark cartilage, and gave up the crack.

"Rehab Jones" is coming...

He would be the greatest of all....
oh wait, he already is...

So stupid question

Imagine how great gsp would be if he had more reach, or taller

Back