I'm very attracted to AOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you two all the best, my only request is you do a real life snuff film with her

Ray Dalio is an AOC fan the 20 billion dollar former manager of the worlds largest hedge fund.

"In recent days, Dalio has joined a chorus of powerful Wall Street figures who say capitalism has been inefficient at addressing the income gap in the U.S."

"While the program helped growth and led to the longest bull market in Wall Street's history, its benefits were uneven. Wealth disparity soared in the U.S. as the benefits from QE flowed to the higher end of the income spectrum."

Ray said some of AOC economic policies could appear in some form to pay for things like roads an bridge repairs an upgrades. It could lead to a pay as you go method with higher taxes on higher income people increasing as you get to millions or billions a year.

I think Jeff can afford it.

"
2. Bezos makes $2,489 per second — more than twice what the median US worker makes in one week.

4. With his $121 billion, Bezos has a net worth equivalent to 30% of the top 100 US college endowments. This was after he paid bis ex 37 billion dollars for the divorce making her the 3rd richest woman on the planet.

5. Bezos is so rich that an average American spending $1 is similar to Bezos spending $1.2 million.

6. The Amazon CEO is nearly 38% richer than the British monarchy.

8. Bezos' net worth is greater than the GDP of Iceland, Afghanistan, and Costa Rica — combined.

Trigger BonesJones :)

LOL no chance. As much as like Latina women, she's 70/30 ground chuck
Tulsi would look great in your av bro. USA USA USA

Tulsi_pic.jpg

Punch or Fuck?

PUNCH...........seven days out of the week.

I'm in the exact same boat. I don't necessarily agree with her but I would definitely fuck the shit out of her.

May it’s an east coast thing but Latinas look way better out here on the west coast. For one they’d look FEMININE. Soft faces and curvy bodies. AOC has the angular face of an aggressive dude, she could pass for one with short hair. No curves for a Hispanic chic, that’s very unusual. Most likely high testosterone which explains her aggressive personality, perfect role model for the butch feminists but not for normal guys

AltruisticSorrowfulBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

sjoiwislpdr11.jpg

6FSO7V0.jpg

21-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w700.h700.jpg

1534383817613.jpg

Alex_still-16-9.jpg

Maybe you need to take some goddamn notes.

Nice chi chis some well placed conservative wood....would clear her mind of all that liberal tard garbage

Imagine the ppv buys an AOC Donald Trump sex tape would do

AOC is definitely attractive. Yes, there are other women who are more physically attractive. I have a few acquaintances that went to high school with her.

FYI, she graduated from a Upper Middle class HS in Westchester, not the Bronx or Brooklyn like some might think.

She just strikes me as a screamer/highly motivated sex tigre

Punch or Fuck?

PUNCH...........seven days out of the week.

52633046.jpg

But yeah, some photos she is downright ugly, like scaring children ugly.
But some photos she looks like a boise dime.
I suppose some makeup and a muzzle would do wonders for her.

I think she's hot also, and most certainly wood.

I disagree with everything she says, but I find her pretty damn sexy. I'm watching some netflix doc on people running for congress and she is a big part of it. She's not as dumb as I would have thought, and she actually does have a pretty decent ass.

why you actin like you the first guy to notice

Shes sexy as fuck and you we all know it its one of the reasons she gets so much attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back