I'm very attracted to AOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's who gets the right winger war roomers off

VJHULYAW7VMDI5AXO7CNBLZ7SY.jpg
Still hotter than Elizabeth Warren.

Does she purposely not whiten her teeth to appear more relatable to the common folk? It’s 2019, get it together lady.

Does she purposely not whiten her teeth to appear more relatable to the common folk? It’s 2019, get it together lady.
With good boob size, teeth color or being smart and knowing facts from fake nonsense aren't necessary.

With good boob size, teeth color or being smart and knowing facts from fake nonsense aren't necessary.

I’m definitely not going to complain about her chest, but Colgate strips are $19.99!

On a side note, I used to work with a smokeshow, not saying AOC is, until this chick opened her mouth and those things looked like R Kelly might as well have just finished with her.

I have no idea who all of these peoples are...
1 (260).gif

I feel sorry
I disagree with everything she says, but I find her pretty damn sexy. I'm watching some netflix doc on people running for congress and she is a big part of it. She's not as dumb as I would have thought, and she actually does have a pretty decent ass.
i feel sorry for your mother

I'd let her help me build the wall.

Only problem is when u put up A.O.C. the British folks probably think of a soccer player called Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain....

TS makes a thread that shits on the looks of a young woman from that Thrones show, then this......….never change sherdog, never change bork1}

This chick
aU88vyu.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this chick
BlAMfNr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back