I'm very attracted to AOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS makes a thread that shits on the looks of a young woman from that Thrones show, then this......….never change sherdog, never change bork1}

This chick
aU88vyu.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
this chick
BlAMfNr.jpg

Thought you liked them older, Jimmeh?

Thought you liked them older, Jimmeh?
older ? I am old, can't even go 10 years either side of my age anymore, as it would mean some ''burdz'' would be nearing 60..... <{you!}>

…..just found it ridiculous that the TS was as cutting and cruel about that young woman's looks, and then makes a thread about some chick who looks like the winner from the 4.40 at Aintree

older ? I am old, can't even go 10 years either side of my age anymore, as it would mean some ''burdz'' would be nearing 60..... <{you!}>

…..just found it ridiculous that the TS was as cutting and cruel about that young woman's looks, and then makes a thread about some chick who looks like the winner from the 4.40 at Aintree

That last line. Ouch.

I think she's hot too. I've always had a thing for these NYC latinas. Ay mami!

She’s a fit young woman, which makes her hot among politicians. I don’t think I would have noticed her on the street before she became prominent. Also, she doesn’t seem dumb at all, or all that caustic, I get that her job is politics so the stuff she says publicly is divisive, but it’s all served up so softly, it’s hard to have a strong reaction to her.

she smells like she uses homemade soap.

I keep going back and forth between whether I'd do her or not.

And if you keep going back and forth that means "yes".

She either looks cute in a pic or like a braying donkey in a pic. Depends on if she's posing normally or making crazy eyes (which she always seems to be).

She looks like a less hot Rosario Dawson.

The boricua thing is like an automatic +1

Yeah she's cute.
She has some angles were she looks bangable.

images

If we are talking about the looks and not the background lets say she is just the barista at the hortons I would no would not bang.

But the real Ocasio.. yeah would bang you don't gwt to bang a congresswoman all the time.

Not gonna lie,

She has some moments where even I get stuck thinking of smashing as well..

I'll allow it.

You should make that AOC chick your new AV for a change of pace
LOL no chance. As much as like Latina women, she's 70/30 ground chuck

Id fuck her and Candace Owens.

Not sure which would be worse in bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back