I'm thoroughly convinced McGOAT is the best athlete alive...

carlosdanger76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
(JK)
After watching the sports science thing on McGOAT,as many of you know,they said Conor was not only an elite athlete,but an elite,compared to the elites.

This is just getting out of hand,the hype,the in your face ads is crazy,his talk is crazy and this guy has gotten pushed more than my 72 gremlin......
What say you,sherdog? Best athlete ever? Not even close?

Best athlete ever? Not even close, he's not even the best athlete in mma.

USAIN-LAUGH.jpg

3259102-lebron-facepalm.jpg

Best athlete I ever saw was Allen Iverson. Have seen him play football & etc.

Could be arguable in MMA, but hell no as far as all sports go. The NFL has some insane athletes!

Omfg. Hes not even black

Tyson couldnt dunk a basketball. I know hes under 6 foot but buggsy at 5'5 could. Bet iron mike couldnt even do a back flip yet shawn johnson whos white and similar build could

Not taking anything away from mike though, great fighter but not that great of an athlete

Athletic ability is subjective and therefore can only be measured in compartmentalised fashion.

For instance, to say football players are the better athletes than distance runners is a flawed statement.

conor would run allen iverson to the ground!!! I m loving this hype so much cant wait till the fall that's going to be one hell of a emotion ride

Tyson couldnt dunk a basketball. I know hes under 6 foot but buggsy at 5'5 could. Bet iron mike couldnt even do a back flip yet shawn johnson whos white and similar build could

Not taking anything away from mike though, great fighter but not that great of an athlete

But could Shawn Johnson punch a guy clean across a ring? Athleticism is subjective..

It's why all these athlete arguments across sports are so,dumb. There's no catch all definition. Tyson is obviously a great athlete. But yes, he sucked at basketball. Rjj was arguably the greatest boxing "athlete" of all time, but didn't stand out athletically on a nba development league team. Charlie ward was great at 2 sports but not considered an athlete in either.

He's too small to be an athlete.

Back