im sure cris cyborg

sigh

and like that snackgod is proved to be a low grade moron, and not worth the time or effort.

so tell me why cris not signed to fight at ufc 232 yet? Amanda nunes signed it the day the ufc sent it to her.

what did cris do run to twitter cry that she the victim and I might leave the ufc now.

She couldn't make the weight and Ronda refused to go back to 145 even though she used to fight there.

Get out of here with this bullshit

Also did you see Ronda vs Holly? Did you see Cyborg vs Holly? And you think Cyborg ducked Ronda?

<36>

I don't think it I know she did.

cris vs ronda could of happened at ufc 151 if cris picked to not walk around at 185 pounds.

cris instead signed to fight with invicta against charmane tweet instead.

you notice how cris didn't fight holly right away and waited so holly was no risk to cris record.

than why she not signed the 232 contract cause cris only fights cans.
Nunes is scared shitless of her. Cyborg wants to fight her and somebody else in the meanwhile, whats the problem? Fighting not frequently is an issue and now trying to fight more is also an issue.?

Nunes is scared shitless of her. Cyborg wants to fight her and somebody else in the meanwhile, whats the problem? Fighting not frequently is an issue and now trying to fight more is also an issue.?

nunes is so scared she signed the ufc contract. what cris waiting for o wait I know she looking for a can to fight instead.

cris sees nunes as a risk to her record and it a fact cris only fight cans.

It's very simple, discussion about ducking in wmma, is only around Cyborg, yet she faced 2-3 decent oponnents in her career. So these low level chicks are not afraid, but these top girls are. Logic. GDR simply said she won't fight cheater, she works as police officer, so high chance it was serious.

so why she not do what she had to do to fight ronda or sign to fight nunes yet. that right isn't risking her record to fight someone who not a can./

630706402.jpg
original.jpeg
Stop pretending to be mentally ill. The mere fact that you even mention Ronda Fraud Rouseys name in the same sentence as Cris Cyborg indicates how fully blown shertarded you're.

Ronda wouldn't in million years at gun point set foot into the octagon with Cris Cyborg. Cris would absolutely murder her within 15 seconds of first round.

If i dont want to fight someone I can make stipulations so ridiculous no one would ever take fight. Stop looking for reasons to justify your hatred for Cris Cyborg.

Your just a Honda fan who is still salty after your fraud Honda was exposed as the can fed can she is and always was.

View attachment 422887
View attachment 422889
Stop pretending to be mentally ill. The mere fact that you even mention Ronda Fraud Rouseys name in the same sentence as Cris Cyborg indicates how fully blown shertarded you're.

Ronda wouldn't in million years at gun point set foot into the octagon with Cris Cyborg. Cris would absolutely murder her within 15 seconds of first round.

If i dont want to fight someone I can make stipulations so ridiculous no one would ever take fight. Stop looking for reasons to justify your hatred for Cris Cyborg.

Your just a Honda fan who is still salty after your fraud Honda was exposed as the can fed can she is and always was.

one person signed one person is ducking simple.

so why did cris piuck walking around at 185 pounds. it was to use that as a reason to say I cant make 135. cris knew ronda would beat her and couldn't risk her record against ronda and Amanda.

one person signed one person is ducking. it as simple as that.

that was in july. She ducked the july card and then the september card.
That's a fact, kid.

Cyborg still got 3 months to sign the deal. That is, if Nunes does not get another "injury"

that was in july. She ducked the july card and then the september card.
That's a fact, kid.

Cyborg still got 3 months to sign the deal. That is, if Nunes does not get another "injury"

ufc said they never wanted cris vs nunes on ufc 228 so cris crying about ufc 228 was all fake news.

cris used saying ufc 222 as a way out of ufc 226. cris to be honest never proved she signed any contract to ever fought nunes to start with.

after ufc 222 happened ufc made the fight at ufc 224.

now there ufc 232 which so far cris is showing she wanting nothing to do with it.

ufc said they never wanted cris vs nunes on ufc 228 so cris crying about ufc 228 was all fake news.

cris used saying ufc 222 as a way out of ufc 226. cris to be honest never proved she signed any contract to ever fought nunes to start with.

after ufc 222 happened ufc made the fight at ufc 224.

now there ufc 232 which so far cris is showing she wanting nothing to do with it.
how many excuses do you make just so you can try and shit on someone you don't know?
I mean, can you lie some more?

how many excuses do you make just so you can try and shit on someone you don't know?
I mean, can you lie some more?

it a fact cris hasn't signed 1 contract with nunes name on it.

it a fact ufc 226 wouldn't happen cause cris saved ufc 222.

it a fact ufc never sent cris a contract for ufc 228 vs nunes.

it a fact that ufc DID send cris a ufc 232 contract that she not signed but nunes did.

tell me where im lying on those points.

it a fact cris hasn't signed 1 contract with nunes name on it.

it a fact ufc 226 wouldn't happen cause cris saved ufc 222.

it a fact ufc never sent cris a contract for ufc 228 vs nunes.

it a fact that ufc DID send cris a ufc 232 contract that she not signed but nunes did.

tell me where im lying on those points.

Fact: They had an agreement to fight at 226.
Fact UFC asked Cyborg to save a card
Fact: NUNES then refused to fight in July or at 228

Fact: we are far from 232, claiming Cyborg will not sign is dumb.

Fact: They had an agreement to fight at 226.
Fact UFC asked Cyborg to save a card
Fact: NUNES then refused to fight in July or at 228

Fact: we are far from 232, claiming Cyborg will not sign is dumb.

the ufc never sent them 228 deals cris said she wanted that when it cleat what the ufc wanted.

I get ufc 226 was messed up when cris used saving 222 as a way to not have to fight nunes at 226

is clear cris is looking for another can to fight instead of nunes.

ufc should just cut cris and let her walk to bellator and she can be there problem. she more trouble than she worth.

Back