im sure cris cyborg

the ufc never sent them 228 deals cris said she wanted that when it cleat what the ufc wanted.

I get ufc 226 was messed up when cris used saving 222 as a way to not have to fight nunes at 226

is clear cris is looking for another can to fight instead of nunes.

ufc should just cut cris and let her walk to bellator and she can be there problem. she more trouble than she worth.
Kid, you know nothing.
You assume, and that is because you are an asshole. And a hater.

Kid, you know nothing.
You assume, and that is because you are an asshole. And a hater.

I cant wait to see who the next can cris fights instead of the person who the risk to her record.

I cant wait to see who the next can cris fights instead of the person who the risk to her record.
Blame nunes for playing hurt. Cyborg wanted the fight in September. Nunes refused.

Blame nunes for playing hurt. Cyborg wanted the fight in September. Nunes refused.

now the ufc never offered cris a ufc 228 offer. don't let that fact get in the way of a good story from team cyborg.

nunes signed the offer ufc sent her and cris is crying on twitter that she the victim and want to leave the ufc.

now the ufc never offered cris a ufc 228 offer. don't let that fact get in the way of a good story from team cyborg.

nunes signed the offer ufc sent her and cris is crying on twitter that she the victim and want to leave the ufc.
she wants to leave because UFC created a WC for her and got no one else for her to fight.
And now you salivate for Nunes, but when Cyborg beats her, you will be the dumbass crying she is beating small girls.
Fuckheads like you always cry about her.

she wants to leave because UFC created a WC for her and got no one else for her to fight.
And now you salivate for Nunes, but when Cyborg beats her, you will be the dumbass crying she is beating small girls.
Fuckheads like you always cry about her.

if cris saw nunes as a give me fight she already would of signed the fight but it clear cris see nunes as a risk to her record so that why she duck her and walk to bellator to fight all those woman in bellator that are .500 fighters.

if cris saw nunes as a give me fight she already would of signed the fight but it clear cris see nunes as a risk to her record so that why she duck her and walk to bellator to fight all those woman in bellator that are .500 fighters.
LOL Nunes a gimme fight? You are really something special, sunshine.
Batshit crazy and full of hate.

LOL Nunes a gimme fight? You are really something special, sunshine.
Batshit crazy and full of hate.

nunes isn't a gimme fight in cris eyes or she would of already signed the deal.why fight nunes when Julie budd and that collection of .500 fighters is there instead.

nunes isn't a gimme fight in cris eyes or she would of already signed the deal.why fight nunes when Julie budd and that collection of .500 fighters is there instead.
Now what is your excuse, kid?

Cyborg signed.

Apologize-To-Papi.jpg

Last edited:
wow she signed her name to do her job wow.

guess she didn't find a can to fight instead.

wont be shocked if cris still doesn't show up.
Kid,
You have just been proven wrong.
Your asinine view was proven to be a lie.
You can deny reality as much as you want, facts just humiliated you.

Kid,
You have just been proven wrong.
Your asinine view was proven to be a lie.
You can deny reality as much as you want, facts just humiliated you.

what will you say when not if nunes wins or cris pulls out.

what will you say when not if nunes wins or cris pulls out.
Kid, I am not a dumbass like you.
If nunes wins, I will be glad to watch the fight.
If Nunes lose, I will be glad to watch the fight.
If Cyborg pulls out, I will be curious what the UFC doctor will say. Last I checked, it was Nunes who got a booboo, not Cyborg.

Kid, I am not a dumbass like you.
If nunes wins, I will be glad to watch the fight.
If Nunes lose, I will be glad to watch the fight.
If Cyborg pulls out, I will be curious what the UFC doctor will say. Last I checked, it was Nunes who got a booboo, not Cyborg.

I watch the fight as well. I know when cris loses she have a long list of people to blame than say im off to bellator.

Back