im sure cris cyborg

Nunes said no to fighting Cyborg in September and wanted December instead, Cyborg said fine but she wants to fight in September AS WELL and the morons on here think that's apparently ducking

Sherdog will never fail to surprise you

than why cris not signed the 232 offer the ufc sent her yet. that cause cris is ducking nunes.

So it doesn't look as if the UFC are giving Cyborg a September fight, so has she actually signed up for 232?

It's pretty obvious the UFC don't trust Team Cyborg to fight Nunes in December if she gets an earlier fight and they make the matches, not Ray Elbe.

Btw Harrison just beat an 8-1 girl who is bigger than anyone Cris ever fought.

no cris hasn't cause she ducking her and not even hiding it any more

Cyborg doesn't duck she gets ducked.

than why she not fight ronda or sign to fight nunes yet.

cris doesn't risk her record against woman who can beat her so she look for more cans instread.

This.

You can say a lot of negative things about Cyborg, but she hasn't ducked anybody. GDR literally gave up her belt to duck Cyborg, though

than why she not do what she had to do to fight ronda or just sign to fight nunes already

cris only fight cans

She actually wanted to fight her next Month. Amanda declined.
She also tried to fight her in July. Amanda declined.

But in your blind hate, it seems you are too stupid to understand she is fighting Amanda next.

no I just see thru the games team cyborg plays.

no cris used ufc 222 as a way out of ufc 226.

if cris isn't ducking nunes than why she not signed the damn contract the ufc sent her yet.

if cris isn't ducking nunes than why she not signed the damn contract the ufc sent her yet.
she wanted to fight sooner. Blame Amanda for not watching this fight next month.

lol this chick just had her second fight last night, Cyborg would bully her.

she wanted to fight sooner. Blame Amanda for not watching this fight next month.

but nunes signed the offer the ufc sent. if the ufc sent them both ufc 228 offers than cris can cry the victim card all she wants but that not the truth.

maybe that why now she blaming the ufc.

added Kayla Harrison to the list of woman she would be ducking.

if cris is ducking Amanda nunes who would be smaller than her than there no way cris would ever want to fight someone who would be bigger than her.

it safe to say kayla wont ever be in the ufc if she wouldn't make 145 pounds
You familiar with the word "grammar"?

but nunes signed the offer the ufc sent. if the ufc sent them both ufc 228 offers than cris can cry the victim card all she wants but that not the truth.

maybe that why now she blaming the ufc.
for december, not the one for July nor the one for September...
keep trying.

than why she not do what she had to do to fight ronda or just sign to fight nunes already

cris only fight cans
She couldn't make the weight and Ronda refused to go back to 145 even though she used to fight there.

Get out of here with this bullshit

Also did you see Ronda vs Holly? Did you see Cyborg vs Holly? And you think Cyborg ducked Ronda?

<36>

LOL. The hate for Cyborg is amazing.

I'm sure she's scared shitless of Nunes TS.

Cyborg only ducks people her own size or larger.

10 posts in a row???? Take a breath.

The most interesting aspect of Cyborg, for me, is figuring out why I don't care about her.

Why would she not be in the UFC? UFC wants a white blonde haired olympic gold medalist champion.

So if she can make the weight she will either fight Cyborg or be champ i guess.
Lets wait to see if she will drop down.
Great victory against Cotton last night tough.

doesn't matter the ufc said ufc 232. cris only went to twitter crying like the victim after ufc sent her the contract.
sigh
for december, not the one for July nor the one for September...
keep trying.
and like that snackgod is proved to be a low grade moron, and not worth the time or effort.

Back