I'm strange..

The main thing that stuck out to me in this thread is people saying they could only do 6 or 7 chinups, which I assume is unweighted. No offence guys... but it's not like you are massive powerlifters (FoulSmeller and morganfreeman you said youre 185 and 180ish) so you should be able to bang out 10 good chinups MINIMUM

I mean come on... if I were you I wouldn't even think about touching a lat pull down machine until I could easily handle my own weight on a chinup bar

Not trying to be a dick here, just saying

johnnydussimo said:
The main thing that stuck out to me in this thread is people saying they could only do 6 or 7 chinups, which I assume is unweighted. No offence guys... but it's not like you are massive powerlifters (FoulSmeller and morganfreeman you said youre 185 and 180ish) so you should be able to bang out 10 good chinups MINIMUM

I mean come on... if I were you I wouldn't even think about touching a lat pull down machine until I could easily handle my own weight on a chinup bar

Not trying to be a dick here, just saying

Screw you you goddamn mother fucker, who the fuck are you to tell me anything you piece of shiiite :)

The pullup, for whatever reason (and I mean with palms facing away from you, I could be mixing up the chin up and the pull up) has always been a weakness of mine. I blame my mom. I've never made it a priority.

Back