I'm out of unemployment benefits. Scumbag move to get a seasonal job at Target for 6 weeks and then hop back on unemployment?

In those 26 weeks you should save up enough money to buy a Walmart of your own … then you can get free shirts and stuff .. plus u won’t need to go on unemployment

Unemployment pays kind of bad... Isn't it like $400 or so a week?

Who are you really screwing at that point? Future employers might not really be interested in someone that stays out of work for so long as well.

Aren't your benefits a function of how much you put into the system?

How on earth could you make enough to live on if you only made $3,180?

Either way, your strategy doesn't seem sustainable.

Is there a specific reason you are unemployed? Lazy or can’t find work ?

There was a time in human history, not long ago really, where being 'on the dole' was an utterly humiliating place to be and nobody dared let people know of this shame.

Now it's like a badge of honour and a legitimate career choice.

Honk!
There was a long long long time in human history where if you didn’t contribute to your society you frickin starved and died unless your family supported you.

Perhaps we should consider going back to that methodology

You do what you got to do to get by in life bro. I knew people who would would sign up for 2 weeks of training and then quit just for a paycheck or work for Amazon warehouse long enough for insurance to kick in before quitting.

I legitimately don't care what other people do. There are a lot of bigger scumbags out there. Just remember you are doing it to yourself

Back