Im not surprised motherF***ers

10 lbs is 8% of 125 lbs but only 5% of 185lbs.

10lbs is not just 10lbs in combat sports. Its relative to total weight.

Thanks tips..

7% at 135 lbs
8% at 125lbs..

Woahhh big difference..totally disproved my point

More useless ignorant thinking... That would clearly be weighing the same as an obese child... Get it right people.. .

Also 10 pounds is 10 pounds... 10 pounds of feathers is the same as 10 pounds of shit.. Just saying

I guess 15 years is a bit old to still call someone a child.
So how about "when you weigh the same as a young teenager or small woman"?

And no, 10lbs is not the same to a 125 pounder as it is to a 185 pounder.
How can you not realise that, yet still call other ignorant?

Thanks tips..

7% at 135 lbs
8% at 125lbs..

Woahhh big difference..totally disproved my point

What's your point? That 8% doesn't make a difference because it's only 10lbs?

I would also advise you to take a chill pill. You're a fan, not a fighter.

Would he have though.. I don't see anything that says.. Cejudo doesn't just keep punching him from the side saddle position till t. J goes limp.. It wasn't near the end of the round and cejudo was out wrestling his single leg attempt while feeding him shots... T. J was done
Cody had him as bad or worse on their first fight TK came back as n kod him. I think he could have stalled...... regained composure an dominated fight.

Cody had him as bad or worse on their first fight TK came back as n kod him. I think he could have stalled...... regained composure an dominated fight.

Tj was saved by the round.. That's about it against cody

What's your point? That 8% doesn't make a difference because it's only 10lbs?

I would also advise you to take a chill pill. You're a fan, not a fighter.

Actually I've trained in martial arts since 2007 and will be looking to start fighting this year so fighter and fan... So my point is there pretty much the same size meaning if tj could hurt cejudo why is it such a surprise that cejudo can hurt him.. There's not much between them

I guess 15 years is a bit old to still call someone a child.
So how about "when you weigh the same as a young teenager or small woman"?

And no, 10lbs is not the same to a 125 pounder as it is to a 185 pounder.
How can you not realise that, yet still call other ignorant?

It is practically the same, if your comparing 135 to 125...is my point there's not much difference in the divisions..or even separating cejudo and tj as competitors... Somehow 135 is acceptable but 125 isn't when it's 10 pounds lol

More useless ignorant thinking... That would clearly be weighing the same as an obese child... Get it right people.. .

Also 10 pounds is 10 pounds... 10 pounds of feathers is the same as 10 pounds of shit.. Just saying

Yeah but it's the percentage of total weight that is the factor. not the actual weight.

Actually I've trained in martial arts since 2007 and will be looking to start fighting this year so fighter and fan... So my point is there pretty much the same size meaning if tj could hurt cejudo why is it such a surprise that cejudo can hurt him.. There's not much between them

I'm giving you the percentage. It's 8%.

Either that or its "just 10lbs" which isn't much. No need to think about it or anything. Everyone knows 10lbs isn't much lol ;)

Some men are smaller, they have no choice in the matter so why shit on them? SO just because they are smaller they sholdn't have opportunities others have?

Some men have smaller brains so they can't understand that

Men don't have business fighting at 125.
Dude fights for a living and won gold medals in the Olympics... you have never done anything in your life anyone will ever care or talk about. Might want to rethink who's Manhood you are question coward boy

Well, after the long wait we had our first card of 2019 and man what a turn of a events.

The biggest talking point ofcourse being Henrys "upset" over TJ.

But let's put some perspective on this, there is only 10 pounds between the divisions of flyweight and bantamweight. Is it really surprising Henry had the power to hurt TJ, I don't think so.. If Anderson could move up to LHW and K. O People and that's a minimum jump of 20 pounds why is it surprising at a ten pound difference Henry could do it.

I'm not making excuses for TJ he chose to do a stupid weight cut or taking away from Henry's gameplan of coming out fast and hard and not letting tj get settled into the speed and timing of flyweight.. That was genius.. I'm just saying I'm not surprised one bit...

You don't need to be a HW to K. O people, believing that is just ignorance power is power regardless of size it's all about hitting the right spots at the right time with the right amount of speed for your size.. Smaller guys have to fight with better timing ,speed and accuracy then bigger fighters that's the only difference..

Let's stop the T. J has a weak chin or Henry's a murderer threads.. T. J has no business at 125 and let's not forget Henry didn't beat DJ, the judges beat DJ.. This was just another fight I ain't surprised motherfuckers

Dude, you are all over the place.
1 - 10 Lbs at 125 LBs counts a lot more than 20 Lbs at 205Lbs. Simply because there's much less to drain from.
So TJ moving down is a lot harder than DC moving down (from HW) or Silva moving up (from MW). Actually SIlva moving up is quite different than TJ moving down. One is cutting more while the other is cutting a lot less than he was used to.

2 - Because of the weight cut, TJ was a lot more susceptible to get KO'd. this is a known fact.

3 - Last but not least: Judges did not beat anyone. Judges are fallible; but DJ did not dominate cejudo and opened the door for judges to give this fight to Cejudo (sho did a great job fighting one of the GOATs). That fight was close and far from a robbery like you make it seem.

Dude, you are all over the place.
1 - 10 Lbs at 125 LBs counts a lot more than 20 Lbs at 205Lbs. Simply because there's much less to drain from.
So TJ moving down is a lot harder than DC moving down (from HW) or Silva moving up (from MW). Actually SIlva moving up is quite different than TJ moving down. One is cutting more while the other is cutting a lot less than he was used to.

2 - Because of the weight cut, TJ was a lot more susceptible to get KO'd. this is a known fact.

3 - Last but not least: Judges did not beat anyone. Judges are fallible; but DJ did not dominate cejudo and opened the door for judges to give this fight to Cejudo (sho did a great job fighting one of the GOATs). That fight was close and far from a robbery like you make it seem.

The point I'm saying quite clearly In my O. P is that people are either being trolls or down ignorant when it comes to just how close these two division are.. Everyone's acting like its impossible for 125ers to have power let alone knock out a 135er and that it's embarrassing that it happened.. .When in reality there's not much separating both divisions or tj and Henry for that matter as competitors..

As I also mentioned in this thread and the O. P tj was stupid to do such a harsh weight cut and this fight clearly shows the negative affects of big weight cuts in MMA, that being said as affect as T. J might have been I don't think for a second Henry couldn't knock T. J out at 125 or 135 for that matter. . Henry was aggressive ,accurate and unrelenting that would successful at any weight...

I just don't get the notion it's some magical thing he hurt him... When percentage /poundage wise and height wise there similar size.. It's accepted that 135 pound fighters have "real power" but 125ers don't? Cuz of what 10 pounds

Back