Im not surprised motherF***ers

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Well, after the long wait we had our first card of 2019 and man what a turn of a events.

The biggest talking point ofcourse being Henrys "upset" over TJ.

But let's put some perspective on this, there is only 10 pounds between the divisions of flyweight and bantamweight. Is it really surprising Henry had the power to hurt TJ, I don't think so.. If Anderson could move up to LHW and K. O People and that's a minimum jump of 20 pounds why is it surprising at a ten pound difference Henry could do it.

I'm not making excuses for TJ he chose to do a stupid weight cut or taking away from Henry's gameplan of coming out fast and hard and not letting tj get settled into the speed and timing of flyweight.. That was genius.. I'm just saying I'm not surprised one bit...

You don't need to be a HW to K. O people, believing that is just ignorance power is power regardless of size it's all about hitting the right spots at the right time with the right amount of speed for your size.. Smaller guys have to fight with better timing ,speed and accuracy then bigger fighters that's the only difference..

Let's stop the T. J has a weak chin or Henry's a murderer threads.. T. J has no business at 125 and let's not forget Henry didn't beat DJ, the judges beat DJ.. This was just another fight I ain't surprised motherfuckers

10lbs is a more significant difference than you might think, when you weigh as much as a child.

10lbs is a more significant difference than you might think, when you weigh as much as a child.

More useless ignorant thinking... That would clearly be weighing the same as an obese child... Get it right people.. .

Also 10 pounds is 10 pounds... 10 pounds of feathers is the same as 10 pounds of shit.. Just saying

It’s a good lesson to learn. There’s multiple reasons that going down in weight to fight for titles occurs far less than going up. This would be another example.

It’s a good lesson to learn. There’s multiple reasons that going down in weight to fight for titles occurs far less than going up. This would be another example.

I agree, this fight could be used in the dangers of weight cutting argument in the future but overall this could have happened anyways one guy wasn't that much bigger then the other to begin with.. It's not like it was a 205 Vs a 170 pounder and the WW won... It was 10 pound divisional difference minus the brutal weight cuts

Men don't have business fighting at 125.
Some men are smaller, they have no choice in the matter so why shit on them? SO just because they are smaller they sholdn't have opportunities others have?

Cejudos striking was underrated going into this fight. I think TJ is the more dynamic striker but Cejudo has very good hands for the division and for the most part has done very well striking in all his fights. People keep saying TJ didn’t look himself in that fight but I mean he didn’t really get to do anything because Cejudo got in close fast and landed before TJ got going. When Cejudo pushes TJ over you can see TJ was stepping in and likey offbalance expecting Cejudo to start walking back/angling out but instead Cejudo didn’t give any space and shoved away

TJ was robbed anyway he would have come back n finished Henry I'd not not stopped so early....... put n * by Henrys win it wasnt legit........<{cuts}>

Cejudos striking was underrated going into this fight. I think TJ is the more dynamic striker but Cejudo has very good hands for the division and for the most part has done very well striking in all his fights. People keep saying TJ didn’t look himself in that fight but I mean he didn’t really get to do anything because Cejudo got in close fast and landed before TJ got going. When Cejudo pushes TJ over you can see TJ was stepping in and likey offbalance expecting Cejudo to start walking back/angling out but instead Cejudo didn’t give any space and shoved away

Cejudo fought a very smart gameplan knowing t. J would have to adjust more then he would have to.. Since it was his own weight class cejudo blitz him.. Risky if it didn't work but man was it effective.. T. J simply was able to adjust and Henry never stopped the assault long enough for him to do anything.. Very very smart... T. J is most dangerous when he's able to set a rhythm and be dynamic.. Cejudo said not tonight to that..

TJ was robbed anyway he would have come back n finished Henry I'd not not stopped so early....... put n * by Henrys win it wasnt legit........<{cuts}>

Would he have though.. I don't see anything that says.. Cejudo doesn't just keep punching him from the side saddle position till t. J goes limp.. It wasn't near the end of the round and cejudo was out wrestling his single leg attempt while feeding him shots... T. J was done

Can we all just stop saying im not surprised motherfuckers?

Simply NO!

-Chael Sonnen

Ya,, cuz we all want to watch 5 foot 5 Welterweights Vs 6 ft 1 welterweights that compelling and competitive lol... The guys are too small for other divisions because of the stupid weight cutting practice and they were born that way.. No1 can pick there height this ain't EA Sports bru

Cejudo fought a very smart gameplan knowing t. J would have to adjust more then he would have to.. Since it was his own weight class cejudo blitz him.. Risky if it didn't work but man was it effective.. T. J simply was able to adjust and Henry never stopped the assault long enough for him to do anything.. Very very smart... T. J is most dangerous when he's able to set a rhythm and be dynamic.. Cejudo said not tonight to that..

Yeah good plan by Cejudo and good execution of the plan as well. I thought this fight was really hard to call tbh. I didn't know how the cut would affect TJ and I also didn't know for sure if Cejudo was going to be able to deal with a dynamic striker like TJ. But I did think Cejudo had a good chance of getting in with a straight right/overhand and force a clinch situation in which I felt he would have the advantage. I didn't expect him to finish TJ that fast but I did think it was possible he'd be able to hurt him. I also thought it was possible that TJ maintain distance and outstrike Cejudo so it was definitely an interesting fight on paper

Back