Im going back to Reykjavik in May

drive the south shore to hofn, or do the entire ring road if you're feeling adventurous. just stay off the 939

I'd meet up with @Einarr and practice some wristlocks and get Osoto'd through the floor. Then some drinks, Iceland babes are delicicious and thats a Norwegian opinion

I'm jealous as hell man, I've never been but it's up there on the places to travel list.

Have fun and congrats on getting to go.

Seen that in about 1 million landscape photos as with Skogafoss. Good thing about a lot of these locations is IMHO the lack of controls/barriers, just depend on people being sensible unlike the US.

Decent tip for the blue lagoon would be don't get any in your mouth.
I feel like many places outside the us is like this,but Iceland one of the most glittering examples

I loved Iceland when I was there . Went to blue lagoon, golden circle tour, old church and explored the city . I think I was there four days as well . Good times

I'm jealous as hell man, I've never been but it's up there on the places to travel list.

Have fun and congrats on getting to go.
Just DO IT. haha

I'd meet up with @Einarr and practice some wristlocks and get Osoto'd through the floor. Then some drinks, Iceland babes are delicicious and thats a Norwegian opinion
Iceland babes sounds good ;)

Some of the coolest people I’ve met were there. And of course, all of the majestic natural beauty. I’d say you can’t go wrong. Just don’t fall off a cliff, or into a volcano or something.

Some of the coolest people I’ve met were there. And of course, all of the majestic natural beauty. I’d say you can’t go wrong. Just don’t fall off a cliff, or into a volcano or something.
It's so easy to do that too ahahaha. I'm surprised we dont hear about it happening often.

baby yoda wishes you well. May the force be with you. And dont fly on any helicopters.

I've never even considered Iceland as a travel destination but now my curiosity is piqued, thanks Sherbros.

I've never even considered Iceland as a travel destination but now my curiosity is piqued, thanks Sherbros.
If you live in the states it's actually 2 hrs closer than mainland europe,and it looks like mars,if Mars was green.

Iceland has been high on my list for ages, but I've always back-burnered it because in 5 x days I'd spend the same I would spend on 2 weeks backpacking somewhere else....this year was going to be the year but my buddy just booked his honeymoon there in September. So I'd feel a dickhead jumping in there before him, I'll wait until next year.

Iceland has been high on my list for ages, but I've always back-burnered it because in 5 x days I'd spend the same I would spend on 2 weeks backpacking somewhere else....this year was going to be the year but my buddy just booked his honeymoon there in September. So I'd feel a dickhead jumping in there before him, I'll wait until next year.
Gotta do it. The expense is worth it. Its as close as another planet as you can get.

Going in late May for 9 days to visit a friend.
Looking forward to it.

Back