I'm genuinely afraid that the Khabib vs Tony fight will be cancelled once again

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now i used the word "afraid" for the lack of a better word, but i really feel like this is the best matchup in MMA history and it really needs to happen next for both of them. But the fight really was cursed, it got cancelled 4 times already, Dana at that time already said that he won't ever make that fight again; and i believed him... Those guys kept fighting other guys and thank god they are both still on a huge winning streak, which makes this fight even bigger now. Now is the time tho.

Why am i afraid? Because i am sure that if this fight gets cancelled again for some stupid reason, we will never ever see that fight. We all would be robbed of this historical matchup and this fight will be mentioned in threads like "The greatest matchups that never happened". Bald goof Dana won't make that fight again.

So lets pray to the just bleed gods, make sacrifices or whatever you do and hope that we will see this fight.

1i-ioa.gif

giphy.gif

If anyone pulls out hopefully it's Kebab so we get Tony vs Conor instead of 'the rematch' that no one really wants other than the UFC

If anyone pulls out hopefully it's Kebab so we get Tony vs Conor instead of 'the rematch' that no one really wants other than the UFC
If the UFC wants a big fight at all in Brooklyn it's gonna need to be Tony vs Conor.

Khabib is 100% not taking Conor rematch on short notice. Tony might.

Shit threads like this anger the Just Bleed God you 2019 noob.

Khabib is well overdue to miss a fight. And it is scheduled so close to Ramadan that he is going to have problems making weight.

*posts picture/video of Tony doing some crazy training methods to attempt to get injured*

I hope this fight happens too.

I would literally bitch slap / overhand right a nun if that's what it would take to please the JBG to keep this fight on.

Thats likely why conor and Gaychee dont have any fights scheduled.

I'm more afraid of the UFC/Dana doing something shady to protect Conor rematch in fall

there are plenty of "cursed" fights that eventually did happen

dont get your red panties in a bunch

In the unfortunate event that it does fall apart, I hope it comes to light about 10 days before the fight is scheduled.

im just trying to avoid thinking or reading about it.

ill start thinking about it during fight week. until then, no more khabib/tony threads for me

Back