I'm genuinely afraid that the Khabib vs Tony fight will be cancelled once again

Why is Conor so adamant this fight won't happen? just based on the last ones not happening or does he presume or know something? i've not heard his take on this but Dana loves mentioning it and has an all too sneaky smile on when he talks about it.

Also if Khabib pulls out for what ever reason would it become an Interim belt fight ?
Dude u stupid? this fight has been made 4, fucking 4 times already. not once, not twice, not three but fucking 4 Times! its clear these bums wont fight each other.

Ban this guy and delete his thread.

We don't need this kind of negativity around here.

Dude u stupid? this fight has been made 4, fucking 4 times already. not once, not twice, not three but fucking 4 Times! its clear these bums wont fight each other.
Yeah and failed to deliver for 4 different reasons, what is the reason this time mystic smart ass?

If it does fall through again whoever pulls out should get an official loss on their record. imho

I can’t even get invested in this fight until they both walk into the cage. They’ve pulled out too many times.

hopefully they go wireless and only serve vegan shit

racooncomputer-gif.295887

there are plenty of "cursed" fights that eventually did happen

dont get your red panties in a bunch
Care to re-evaluate? The world opened up and unleashed a plague upon humanity in order to prevent Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov from happening

Care to re-evaluate? The world opened up and unleashed a plague upon humanity in order to prevent Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov from happening
can still happen later in 2020

not worried about it

Back