I'm genuinely afraid that the Khabib vs Tony fight will be cancelled once again

God hates what he has created. He will never allow us to be happy and let this happen.

If anyone pulls out hopefully it's Kebab so we get Tony vs Conor instead of 'the rematch' that no one really wants other than the UFC
Why do people keep saying no one wants the Khabib-Conor rematch? Lots of people want it, including me.

I'm genuinely afraid that the Khabib vs Tony fight will be cancelled once again

<3><IllKillU>
giphy.gif
<Bottle.gif>

It would be worth losing the fight just to watch the meltdowns on sherdog.
source.gif

Why is Conor so adamant this fight won't happen? just based on the last ones not happening or does he presume or know something? i've not heard his take on this but Dana loves mentioning it and has an all too sneaky smile on when he talks about it.

Also if Khabib pulls out for what ever reason would it become an Interim belt fight ?

Just assume the worst. I already assume it's going to be cancelled. So when it does inevitably cancelled, I won't be fazed. But if it does go through then I'm in for a red panty night.

Just assume the worst. I already assume it's going to be cancelled. So when it does inevitably cancelled, I won't be fazed. But if it does go through then I'm in for a red panty night.
khabib won't take the conor fight, how many times does he need to make that clear?

It'll be something even darker like Tony breaks his ankle doing some goofy shit in the 1st round.

The last time they were scheduled a guy I know told me the fight was just jinxed, and would never happen. But, I believe both men are committed to the fight. I think it’ll happen this time. But, it’s still so far away, I’m not thinking about it much yet.

Back