I'm drinking a coffee

I dislike Coffee. It is gross. Sucks though, because I miss out on a lot of free drinks since everyone is always bringing in Starbucks and such.
Did you think alcohol was gross the first beer you had? I know I did. After forcing myself to get through the first few beers, I wound up enjoying it. Coffee is exactly the same. The first cup you drink will taste like garbage, but after a few cups you'll grow fond of it.

Plus coffee legitimately wakes you up. Something about that smell really gets the blood flowing.

Hi9Nb8.jpg
Her tits are amazing.

Did you think alcohol was gross the first beer you had? I know I did. After forcing myself to get through the first few beers, I wound up enjoying it. Coffee is exactly the same. The first cup you drink will taste like garbage, but after a few cups you'll grow fond of it.

Plus coffee legitimately wakes you up. Something about that smell really gets the blood flowing.
If I have to force myself to like something, I am gonna pass. Thanks.

I have a very strong aversion to bitter tastes, I do not drink beer either.

I do drink hard liquor though.

Been drinking coffee ever since I was 14. Wouldn't say I love it, but I certainly was addicted to it. I quit coffee last month though, with the exception of a decaf here and there.

Tell her you never ate pussy, let's see if she offers some of that to you.

You WILL eat pussy.

So I never drink coffee. Today our newer cute HR girl came in and she was carrying coffee and I held the door for her. She asked me if I wanted a coffee and I said no thanks I don't drink Coffee.

She went in and came back a few minutes later and handed me a Tim Hortons Coffee and said "Here, you WILL drink coffee".

You WILL fornicate with her.

Do you drink coffee? have you ever been pressured to do something you don't normally do? do you think aliens are amongst us?

discuss.

Can't say I've really been pressured into doing anything. Although I suck it up and listen to country music from time to time because a chick I was banging loved it.

If I have to force myself to like something, I am gonna pass. Thanks.

I have a very strong aversion to bitter tastes, I do not drink beer either.

I do drink hard liquor though.

That's the whole point behind my statement though. You didn't like hard liquor the first time you drank it right? If you take a cappuccino and pour a spoonful of French Vanilla and 2 spoonfuls of sugar, I guarantee you will like it.

The more you drink, the less additives you'll use in your coffee to enjoy it.

That's the whole point behind my statement though. You didn't like hard liquor the first time you drank it right? If you take a cappuccino and pour a spoonful of French Vanilla and 2 spoonfuls of sugar, I guarantee you will like it.

The more you drink, the less additives you'll use in your coffee to enjoy it.
I did like hard liquor the first time I drank it (not counting my first drink which was just everclear).

I do not see the point of continually forcing myself to drink/eat something I do not like on the chance that I may like it eventually. I try coffee about once a year, and still nothing. Some people just do not like coffee.

I like a double double when forced into anal sex

I dislike Coffee. It is gross. Sucks though, because I miss out on a lot of free drinks since everyone is always bringing in Starbucks and such.

Probably best to not get started, but if you want to, put some Coffee-Mate into your coffee. There are so many different flavors, that you'll probably find one you like. Then you can slowly wean off the flavored stuff and drink it black like a real man with hair on his chest and balls.

EDIT: This has already been covered. Stay smooth-chested and balled, my friend.

Probably best to not get started, but if you want to, put some Coffee-Mate into your coffee. There are so many different flavors, that you'll probably find one you like. Then you can slowly wean off the flavored stuff and drink it black like a real man with hair on his chest and balls.
Nah, the bitter taste comes through and ruins literally any of the other flavors. I have the same issue with mustard. Can taste it, even if there is a tiny amount cooked into something.

Back