I'm drinking a coffee

I'm pretty sure you missed the chance to invite (and eat) her out.

dSuIJw.gif

lol. I used to give her the ol I like you smile and she winked at me one time. then she told me she had a boyfriend. the good ones are always taken

Do you plan to keep drinking coffee?

nope. I normally drink water. I bring a large mug of water every day to work. I've been thinking about getting some organic green tea to add some healthy flavors but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I went 4 months last year without drinking coffee. Was completely over it.
One morning after that i got up, made some coffee and drank it , never stopped after that.
I just wasted 4 months that i could have had coffee.

So I never drink coffee. Today our newer cute HR girl came in and she was carrying coffee and I held the door for her. She asked me if I wanted a coffee and I said no thanks I don't drink Coffee.

She went in and came back a few minutes later and handed me a Tim Hortons Coffee and said "Here, you WILL drink coffee".

So now I feel pressured so I am drinking the coffee. It's not terrible but it's not my thing. I have a little hot cocoa mix in my desk I think I will add some.

Do you drink coffee? have you ever been pressured to do something you don't normally do? do you think aliens are amongst us?

discuss.
She probably lost all respect for you after you folded to her demands like origami.

So I never drink coffee. Today our newer cute HR girl came in and she was carrying coffee and I held the door for her. She asked me if I wanted a coffee and I said no thanks I don't drink Coffee.

She went in and came back a few minutes later and handed me a Tim Hortons Coffee and said "Here, you WILL drink coffee".

So now I feel pressured so I am drinking the coffee. It's not terrible but it's not my thing. I have a little hot cocoa mix in my desk I think I will add some.

Do you drink coffee? have you ever been pressured to do something you don't normally do? do you think aliens are amongst us?

discuss.

Tell me about the Cute HR girl with coffee breath.

Tell me about the Cute HR girl with coffee breath.

she started here a few months ago. she is very nice, 28 years old, cute face, great smile and nice body. I only see her a few times a day because she's very busy.

she's out of my league but I enjoy her presence.

I dislike Coffee. It is gross. Sucks though, because I miss out on a lot of free drinks since everyone is always bringing in Starbucks and such.

She sounds like an alien Hybrid with a coffee agenda and you fell for it.

ts sounds beta. do you even drink coffee bro? oh, i guess not.

i feel like Vroomy suffers from a Groundhog day like symptom in which everyday is like his first day on earth.

kind of cool.
Nah, he's just a mentally challenged secretary. There is a reason some posters think he may be Shayo. Shayo had the same posting style and was clearly insane.

Back