I'm drinking a coffee

Sounds like you have a really sensitive palate. Are you a good cook? You would probably make a great chef.

Talking with girls is an important first step TS. I'm proud of you.

Hi9Nb8.jpg

Hahahaha, less is more...

I did like hard liquor the first time I drank it (not counting my first drink which was just everclear).

I do not see the point of continually forcing myself to drink/eat something I do not like on the chance that I may like it eventually. I try coffee about once a year, and still nothing. Some people just do not like coffee.

I did say that you would enjoy the taste of it with the additives I recommended.

dude, you let a chick force you to drink coffee? beta-reaction, my friend. i've been asked to do things i don't want to do, but i don't do it. unless it's my mother or father. i drink coffee. nothing better in the morning than a coffee and some kind of bran muffin or donut.

omg my co worker is driving me insane, shes such a dumb dumb

today i come in to work and theres a little piece of paper attached to the clip board everyone signs in on and it says "karen and tina" (2 girls who work at our work). i dont think much about it because it doesnt have my name on it.

after work i come back to sign out and the lady who wrote it is there. she asks me why i never took the money. I say what are you talking about? She says didnt you see the note attached to the clip board? I say yes but I didn't know why it was there. She says well didn't you ask what it was for? I said why would I ask what it was for, it said Karen and Tina on it. If it said To: Vroomy, please give this to Karen and Tina on it then I would have taken it.

She says "I thought it would have been common sense"

How is putting Tina and Karen on a piece of paper common sense for me to know its for me? Lol I can't stand this lady.

Last edited:
omg my co worker is driving me insane, shes such a dummy

today i come in to work and theres a little piece of paper attached to the clip board everyone signs in on and it says "karen and tina" (2 girls who work at our work). i dont think much about it because it doesnt have my name on it.

after work i come back to sign out and the lady who wrote it is there. she asks me why i never took the money. I say what are you talking about? She says didnt you see the note attached to the clip board? I say yes but I didn't know why it was there. She says well didn't you ask what it was for? I said why would I ask what it was for, it said Karen and Tina on it. If it said To: Vroomy, please give this to Karen and Tina on it then I would have taken it.

How is putting Tina and Karen on a piece of paper common sense for me to know its for me? Lol I can't stand this lady.

Female logic.

Tell her you never ate pussy, let's see if she offers some of that to you.

You WILL eat pussy.

I like this reverse psychology angle I gotta try it.

"Oh noooo not eating pussy anything but that. I ....... hate doing that."

I like coffee but only have it like every 2 weeks or so when I need it. Had a girlfriend that drank it a lot and would get crazy headaches and shit if he didn't have it, no thanks.

omg my co worker is driving me insane, shes such a dumb dumb

Blow is for rookies who don't really wanna get work done.

I'm with Bobby on this one meth over coke if you want to have a good time. Meth is more cost efficient too. if you want to blow (Pun intended) your money on coke then cool but meth's high lasts way longer.

Also I don't drink coffee. It's bad for your health if abused just like meth. Moderation is the key

Back