I'm debating on a vacation to Las Vegas soon

Why only one protitute? Save them all, or die trying!!

Good luck and God bless!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget your Crocs, cargo shorts, and MAGA hat.

I tried to once, I ended up at the Grand Canyon. Best day of my life. Take a couple buddies on your mission, would be my advice

That's advice. I didn't mention I have somewhere to be after the vague date. But...your post. ...Side note, of all the booke ever written, there's only three, well tons, but you gotta choose, "The Tern of the Screw" - brilliant. It helps if you've read the book, but perfect name. I don't think I'll ever say the others, probably have somewhere in the day. "Lord of the Flies" is pretty good, but that had it's tangles. There's a poem title that has haunted me my whole life, that I've told no one, no one knows how this bothers me. I can use it in a million original ways, but it's a derivation of a maetro. I was fucking around in a college library in like 9th grade, I wasn't a prodigy fucking around in Library of Congress, but yeah I was. And I've only stole two books, in my life. ....Ive only stole twenty books. I'm not a thief. I've stole maybe twenty five books, never as a fully grown man. I'm Walter White, I don't steal books I'm the one people steal from.

Awesome with the thoughts, sorry for the tangent. This will be a solo mission.

Don't forget your Crocs, cargo shorts, and MAGA hat.

I'm Montana non Montana, I know the crowd. I'm not looking to buy property. I ran this place for awhile, to a small degree, you don't get to run this place or any place, without dropping in like a spider. Truth is here. Psychology is here, nuance. Every post and reply is lightning or thunder. The only question, esoteric, ....is this a place I still belong? Does my presence add or detract from the vision. ....and I've cared, as I hope you know, and I don't care about shit. I have all the respect and love for this place. I've eviscered my thoughts on Jeff Sherwood, the man. You know it all came down to a phonecall, I won't ever say a word about our coversation, but I said you know why I'm here?

I think so

I only got the one life to go on, but I can't imagine looking through, that's it's not just a manifest of deathwith I can't explain, well of course I can explain, but...I've absorbed my heroes, who all died or went nuts, and I'm still here for them. I mean that. I'm whatever the fuck I am, but I carry my heroes and none of them got to carry me, so good for me. All the apologies in the world, and none. My day will come, my reckoning is at hand. But who's the last guy who said and meant he try to carry his heroes. That ain't a line. Not looking for applause, this is home, ....a good song wouldn't hurt

You better be railing lines or some shit my guy

That's why I don't post much. I do my things, which have faded to dust, what I thought was love, it must have been lust, I wanna throw up but twus alway thus, still in the game.

I only got the one life to go on, but I can't imagine looking through, that's it's not just a manifest of deathwith I can't explain, well of course I can explain, but...I've absorbed my heroes, who all died or went nuts, and I'm still here for them. I mean that. I'm whatever the fuck I am, but I carry my heroes and none of them got to carry me, so good for me. All the apologies in the world, and none. My day will come, my reckoning is at hand. But who's the last guy who said and meant he try to carry his heroes. That ain't a line. Not looking for applause, this is home, ....a good song wouldn't hurt

Are you on a mushroom journey right now my guy?

Are you on a mushroom journey right now my guy?
I ain't. But if there's one thing I could leave here beyond the quips and the dumb threads, hey they say when you die nobody remembers you for what your said, just how you made them feel. ...well that sucks. I'd be glad if you felt me, but I was never here for how you felt about me or make grand waves, I would hope sometimes what I meant to say, granted my medium of communication is always the most direct, ...and I tried much harder than it looks. That, is simple directive from Jim Morrison when he played in a club and ripped his heart out, and the band said wtf, and he said one life, the performance is all. That's a paraphrase, but it wasn't to me. I've been alive a present every moment here, ...maybe not present every moment, but people have asked what I've done with my life, you can't just walk the earth like this. Well, well things were looking down, being a Sherdog Kingpin fell into my lap. Maybe not fullfilling my wicked destiny, but you tell that to masses who've lives I've intruded on to keep me alive.

I don't believe in shit. But the fact that I don't and wanna be me makes me a superhero. How many fucking times have you been here and said who the fuck, what the fuck, I don't get it? - Get a death wish, and prove it, over and over. People pick up on that shit surprisingly quick. I don't wanna die. But I kinda do. It helps if you have a big heart. But if you know the audience and you get their respect out of the gate, which means behind the scenes. When you got your legitimacy locked and you care. Life is a trip. You walk right over idiots. Or you get shot.

I would love coke, just not in my cards. Schrooms have been a long time, but always the best for me, just a long time. i don't pursue, but a trusted girl, yeah I would. Schrooms were good to me

I ain't. But if there's one thing I could leave here beyond the quips and the dumb threads, hey they say when you die nobody remembers you for what your said, just how you made them feel. ...well that sucks. I'd be glad if you felt me, but I was never here for how you felt about me or make grand waves, I would hope sometimes what I meant to say, granted my medium of communication is always the most direct, ...and I tried much harder than it looks. That, is simple directive from Jim Morrison when he played in a club and ripped his heart out, and the band said wtf, and he said one life, the performance is all. That's a paraphrase, but it wasn't to me. I've been alive a present every moment here, ...maybe not present every moment, but people have asked what I've done with my life, you can't just walk the earth like this. Well, well things were looking down, being a Sherdog Kingpin fell into my lap. Maybe not fullfilling my wicked destiny, but you tell that to masses who've lives I've intruded on to keep me alive.

I don't believe in shit. But the fact that I don't and wanna be me makes me a superhero. How many fucking times have you been here and said who the fuck, what the fuck, I don't get it? - Get a death wish, and prove it, over and over. People pick up on that shit surprisingly quick. I don't wanna die. But I kinda do. It helps if you have a big heart. But if you know the audience and you get their respect out of the gate, which means behind the scenes. When you got your legitimacy locked and you care. Life is a trip. You walk right over idiots. Or you get shot.

I would love coke, just not in my cards. Schrooms have been a long time, but always the best for me, just a long time. i don't pursue, but a trusted girl, yeah I would. Schrooms were good to me

Man.....that's some deep shit.. you say you don't wanna die but you kinda do. Well I don't want you to die. Go to Vegas and rescue some toots.

But yourmom, Burroughs always said anything that can be done chemically can be done other ways. I've put my whole life into just trying to outlive my dead heroes through their wisdom, as homage, zero faith that plays out, I'm gonna burn like dust, it's how I played my cards and I'm with you in the past. I'm a good person, and maybe interesting for the death-wish integrity, I'd prove it tonight. I'm not shit, but I'm genuine. Olmost everyone here is better than me, except....nevermind, you know, the secret to life is Kierkegaard and Nietzsche, Live as though you're alread dead, and "Live dangerously." which I don't leave the house much, but I could post some subliminal songs shortly and I'm sure some people would die.

Man.....that's some deep shit.. you say you don't wanna die but you kinda do. Well I don't want you to die. Go to Vegas and rescue some toots.

Well, Leaving Las Vegas is one of those fucking brilliant titles, because he left Las Vegas, I mean the writer. But I lived the movie and the book and screenplay, a bunch of times. Those weren't little works or art and medium. Very little shit resonates with me as I'm watching it, I'm in tears through the whole thing, and I wasn't alone watching it. Oh god, fuck. I got phonecalls after the movie. Two I think, from people ago. I get it, but no, and at the time it was bad. Sparing details, I'm here, I didn't. If it's better or not, I don't think I will ever give myself that, but if I can't, shouldn't I try to be happy. I know my gift is being wild nut, but it killed all my heroes, everyone one. This wasn't a dark thread.

Well, Leaving Las Vegas is one of those fucking brilliant titles, because he left Las Vegas, I mean the writer. But I lived the movie and the book and screenplay, a bunch of times. Those weren't little works or art and medium. Very little shit resonates with me as I'm watching it, I'm in tears through the whole thing, and I wasn't alone watching it. Oh god, fuck. I got phonecalls after the movie. Two I think, from people ago. I get it, but no, and at the time it was bad. Sparing details, I'm here, I didn't. If it's better or not, I don't think I will ever give myself that, but if I can't, shouldn't I try to be happy. I know my gift is being wild nut, but it killed all my heroes, everyone one. This wasn't a dark thread.
You're way too smart for me my friend.....what I got out of that is you tried to end it but didn't. I'm glad you are still here. You are certainly a wild nut but keep rocking it.

Back