I'm debating on a vacation to Las Vegas soon

I keep forgetting I have this Larry Flynt avatar until I post. On those off-decisions when I decide to press send, it's as a whole, and not necessarily from the perspective of the mouth of the avatar, though historically I do tend to stick within a certain dynamic. It took on a modified nuance I hadn't intended. RIP Larry, you carried me on your back a good 30 years, some in a wheelchair, I'm not fair-weather, you can ride with me for awhile soaring angel.

tenor.gif

To tell the truth, Condoms and Masks, Johnny Cash never wrote that album. Not that I'm Johnny Cash.

I'm debating doing 5-6 shows live!

mR235mK.gif

As much as I don't know what avatar I guess I was expected to see, things being what they are, times, we're not similar in all ways, but a lot of the important ones, I think we get through a lifetime. I mean, I'm pretty sure at the height of my popularity and mystique here, no one ran to his desk with a memo of my aftosa butterfly effect burgeoning his bulwarks. That wasn't the same in reverse. I wouldn't be quite the same without him. Quite a bit, ...but if he didn't exist, i wouldn't have had him up as my sheild for all these years. It wouldn't have been as fast and fun a path. Speaking in Biblical terms, how could you mark Jesus's influence on you. And I've never shat on Jesus. Just Christianity, ...and religious people. So, I just dedicate the next little while to my thoughts of their own, reading them through a Larry Flynt avatar like the rest. Breaking the fourth wall, or is it still the 3rd? or 2nd? - Anyway, not a mime job, I'm sure you can tell us apart.

Also, this thread is clearly about Arianny Celeste. No offense to her. DMF is Mario, Celeste is Peach and Dana is (pimp) Bowser.

I'm guessing all the Meat Fists are there and you're mass debating over said prostitute

Also, dick rage rhymes with nick cage

Back