I'm debating on a vacation to Las Vegas soon

I think when you're in your teens and early twenties, most folks don't get prostitutes. A lot of great songs come to mind, and then also some shitty Bon Jovis you have to pull out the fucking tape deck and throw in the back seat on Christie's head while you're being driven by her best friend to the gravel pits to make out. Fuck you Christie

But then, you get it. ...of course they'll fall in love with your tender heart out of the throng of heart-breakering real guys, so it's Sophie's Choice, you can't save them all. Life is about choices.

Sherbros pay for puss?
<WhatIsThis>

Well, you pay by definition. I've paid, just not menially in a sterile transaction caught on tape. The thought doesn't horrify me, but I haven't fucked for money, giving or receiving. There were time's they left a tip (Tom Wait's voice).

Ya know, it's sad when an author dies by suicide, or art, everything goes up and the smallest remembrance of an elbow bump aquaintance is magnified to personal poignancy and just-missed revelations, ...too soon, too nice, out of time, ...wished I'd have known.

Oh my... what reward could she possibly offer you in return for saving her...

I'm guessing all the Meat Fists are there and you're mass debating over said prostitute

Also, dick rage rhymes with nick cage

I think three, there were never that many. I broke it down to 13, but then really just 9, most of which are just aspects menial designations for the day. It's different than split personality or multiple disorder, inner voices taking turns at the wheel. I can feel that way as a kid, but a guy name Carl Jung figured some shit out and made a life-time of your personal endeavors of creating and explaining the sub-conscious, look like playing in the mud, so, when you can't beat 'em, they say. When you you were playing in your own sandbox, coming to all kinds of conclusions, and then a Giant walks through and sprinkles his dust, well, first, dust is dust, and then you're so outgunned you listen and look for flaws and shit to hate, or personal pecadillos to expolit to gain some mental grown, ...but just nothing. An infinitely smarter and more capable and more importantly, visionary man, has givin a clinical life to your fumbling thoughts. Well, that's no small thing. I'm not one of the great minds of our time. I'm not sure humbleness comes through much, but ...life is a whipping at the back of the knees. I ain't Satan, I don't worship Satan, but I know the sting up a supreme being across your walking legs while you're trying to follow the road. In the end, most of the giants are gone, new giants are there for the new people, and some I get, most I don't.

But of all the giants I knew, the one's I acknowledge, and the one's you'll never know, I you take things from people, some by bits, some wholesale, and you still try to show your face. What is originality. I got kicked out of a college poetry class because I had a voice like Salinger that the class wasn't geared for. Okay. The class I was referred to, same thing. So, I'm thinking, and it happened again later, well maybe it's not the teachers. Maybe I'm too bent, not fit for public consumption.

I once mass debated over a prostitute. Didn't take me long. We all pay the same price in the end

Oh my... what reward could she possibly offer you in return for saving her...

Well, the author, the book, the screenplay and movie didn't end well, unless you're a movie fan. You could say I jibe with the guy, the tone, ...ah...the heart, ...the sentiment, the heart...., the heart. This is no love cry. A really big part of me, and whatever appeal I may have had in the day, was that life fades with time, ...when I post fewer and fewer know who I am or wtf, and it's a just a handful. I never would have thought of myself as the phantom of the opera, swinging in with crazy masks while you're doing your shit, that's a clown's role, and Quasimodo means half-made. So deformed beloved Disney characters you make the best actors deform themselves into through the years for sympathy. Lon- my favorite actor. Do you swing in for random jaunts in the middle of shit just to disrupt kick an ant hill, to make people not forget. I think that's probably it. ...but also, everyone of my heroes, I've tried to steal all their mana with respect, like a boy who knew somebody is gonna shoot ya soon. I wouldn't have live long in Vietnam. I talked to my uncle in the hospital. He said yeah you would, you'd have made it longer than you thought, but not forever, not long and you'd have come out with tags, in you wouldn't have made through that. Ok, good to know.

I expect no one to watch that movie, I'd make it a requisite if If I was still Caligula, like any fruit, I get darker with age, but someone will, we're full of nuance sickos here. This is a good movie

Bobby Darin and Walter Matthau and Dean Martin. What could she possible offer me in return? . ..She's the softest heart drug into impossible shit, and I'm a wounded mind, it's a cocktail. What they did in the movie was ridiculous, it takes your breath away at all turns. And I'm not foisting shit, it just the first Hamlet was the definitive, and then they add cameras a budget and recognition. Same with the Joker. There's stories to be told of these characters unimagined. It's not a formula or make up or a matter of obsession on the method. There are wholly other angles that can speak of a realism, just open the door.

I've done Vegas. I've left Las Vegas. The difference being, I have the books and the movie and me. It might go down the exact same. But I have all their worlds under my belt. And I'm a Sherdog Admin. You'd watch, on world of mouth, no trailers.

I don’t know why I always get conned into reading this stuff.

Good luck TS, at one point we all men have had that fantasy

Dude, I'm speaking to you, I have friends here, and youngbloods who don't know, you sit in the dark with that movie above, it's free domain youtube. There's a million like it. But the key to the world is embodying something, anything, a few things. Maybe you don't get it or like like I do, I'm old, but if you pick an old movie, whatever your taste, and really watch it, it's like money, but really, you can lose everything, but the way you look at a certain movie (don't work as well with books, it's been 60 years since a girl cared if you read), if you have a movie and can talk about it in a genuine manner, that's big. But not talk about it, just shut up and watch it, ...women are awesome, but a lot, not all, their hearts are mushy. To really know a good movie, means you're a good man. I have studied a buttloaf of psychology, and I have a theory that a psychotic can't watch a classic movie, or even a good movie ....period. That's it. I'm not aware of a study, you know, I haven't followed the literature in a while, but it's been less and less unheard of, not a slam, that nuances of process or oberservation have manifested into an art form, beyond psychics and sniffer dogs. A Tuning,

Back