I'm convinced Jones will hold HW gold!

Are you talking about the same guy who got his face destroyed by Gus a few weeks ago ?

Cause when I see what Gustafsson did to Jones, just imagine CAIN with both his size AND epic wrestling on Bones and it will be a total massacre.

Cain via absolute destruction and Bones being smarter than JDS and tapping out of the fight Round 1 :icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

The best thing about the Gus fight was that it SHOULD have destroyed any obscene notions that Jones would simply plow through all the UFC's best HWs. I think he got the win only because he was the champ and these decisions are often inf avor of the champ when the fights are that close.

I'm not a troll just calling it like I see it. Jones is getting bullied against the cage by anyone which means you will have to strike with him and he has already beat strikers better than cain. Jones can and will take Cain down like he has everyone else.

but he hasn't taken everyone down.

and hes staying at lhw

Jones best elbows are on the ground (where Cain obviously won't be) and occasionally some spinning shit.

Jones short elbows, which is what he would need to use with someone in his face, pressuring and clinching him are nice but not really KO type shots.

Cain would walk through and rape him hard.

Most sane folks could see that even before Gus made him look extremely human.

Obviously Jones is the LHW GOAT but beating the HW champion?

GTFO.

yes gus proved that a very long and extremely talented striker can have a competitive fight against Jones but still lose. Gus and Cain are two completely different fighters.

GTFO Cain would knock out Jones in first round Jds would have his way with Jones however he liked . Jones hands are no match for the heavyweight division . My god Jones would get ko ed Cain would play with Jones he would not get away with those pussy kicks to the knees he would eat over hand rights the heavyweight division is about being the best the strongest great hands Jones barely has a job

GTFO Cain would knock out Jones in first round Jds would have his way with Jones however he liked . Jones hands are no match for the heavyweight division . My god Jones would get ko ed Cain would play with Jones he would not get away with those pussy kicks to the knees he would eat over hand rights the heavyweight division is about being the best the strongest great hands Jones barely has a job

no cain would not ko him in rd one

jones chin is an unknown, so why assume the ko?

you fell for it

Jones would get knocked out by Cain in first round Jds would obliterate Jones . Jones boxing is no match for the heavyweight elite . Jones does not have a jab . How would Jones cope with the volume and power of Cains punches . I just dont see how Jones would have any advantage in there . He would get mauled by Cain

lul

JDS even would rape him

No fucking chance. Cain bullys him even worse than what he did to JDS. I would give Jones little chance, especially given how close the fight with Gus was.

Why not look at it in a different light? Maybe Gus is that good? Jones is a great fighter and I think he would do well at HW but GUs has proven to be on a level much closer to Jones then previously thought. Does that make Jones less of a fighter?

Funny to me how many people jump off the wagon as soon as it hits a bump

Jones would get knocked out by Cain in first round Jds would obliterate Jones . Jones boxing is no match for the heavyweight elite . Jones does not have a jab . How would Jones cope with the volume and power of Cains punches . I just dont see how Jones would have any advantage in there . He would get mauled by Cain

pffff sure

Travis Browne, Big Foot, Werdum, Warmaster, Overeem all beat Jones. I don't think he'd ever get near Jds or Cain.

jones doesn't like being pressured. Cain will keep coming forward until he hurts him on the feet or gets him down. JDS is bigger, stronger, and faster than Jones. Jones might be taller but he has a smaller frame and that is why he can make 205 easily while JDS can't

jones doesn't like being pressured. Cain will keep coming forward until he hurts him on the feet or gets him down. JDS is bigger, stronger, and faster than Jones. Jones might be taller but he has a smaller frame and that is why he can make 205 easily while JDS can't

LOL at cain being faster. cain will keep moving foward until he gets tossed on his ass or choked out. Jones at hw will be faster, stronger and have better cardio without having to diet and cut to make 205.

Travis Browne, Big Foot, Werdum, Warmaster, Overeem all beat Jones. I don't think he'd ever get near Jds or Cain.

lol.

why is it that people always assume lhw get starched at hw? boxing has proved its not always the case, and the mma GOAT could have easily been a lhw.

big foot, overeem are overrated. id take gus,jones,page,shad,chuck,wand,hendo,davis, hell thiago silva, over both.

jimmy manuwa would hospitalize em probably.

Why not look at it in a different light? Maybe Gus is that good? Jones is a great fighter and I think he would do well at HW but GUs has proven to be on a level much closer to Jones then previously thought. Does that make Jones less of a fighter?

Funny to me how many people jump off the wagon as soon as it hits a bump

people just love to hate who ever is on top.

LOL Gus's bread and butter is his striking and he lost the striking battle to Jones who also has way better wrestling so no, you are incorrect.

Nah. Gus outstruck Jones. Gus also outwrestled Jones which is Jones' bread and butter so imagine what Cain would do to him. Jones struggles when pressured, what's he gonna do with Cain coming at him for 25 minutes? Stick his fingers out? Tepe kick? Lol, Cain would break Little Jay Jay before you could cry 70%
Sorry silly, you're incorrect.

Junior and Cain would rip him apart. Cmon.

Jon will be in a world of Hurt if he ever decides to take this challenge. Cain has MUCH better boxing skills, a wrestling base that will negate Jones threat of a take down, can take a good shot himself and has good power in his hands and feet. Furthermore, the pace Cain sets at HW and his ability to close the distance after his combinations will cause serious problems for Jon.

Back