I'm convinced Jones will hold HW gold!

thatone**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones is pretty far ahead of the current HW champ on talent. Without a weight cut Jones for sure takes the belt. Jones is too smart and too great of a wrestler to be held against the fence for 5 rounds.

I seriously doubt he could hang with cain for 25 rounds and take the punches jds did.

Jones would get destroyed by Cain. If Jones gets by Cormier at 205 then give him a shot but after the Gustaf fight Idont think Jones has a chance

Jones is way to slow.

The top HWs are faster than Jones. They have more power than the LHWs he's been fighting.

Barnett, JDS, Cain, and DC would beat him.

Jones couldn't beat Cain. He's going to have a tough time getting passed DC

I don't know man....Cain's pressure may be too much for Jones

Jones got lit up by Gus. JDS would kill him while avoiding all of his takedowns.

Either of those two guys would knock Jones senseless.

It's a whole different ball game. I promise.

Even guys like Werdum, Bigfoot, The Reem, and Big Nog would probably beat Jones.

Jones is pretty far ahead of the current HW champ on talent. Without a weight cut Jones for sure takes the belt. Jones is too smart and too great of a wrestler to be held against the fence for 5 rounds.

Are you talking about the same guy who got his face destroyed by Gus a few weeks ago ?

Cause when I see what Gustafsson did to Jones, just imagine CAIN with both his size AND epic wrestling on Bones and it will be a total massacre.

Cain via absolute destruction and Bones being smarter than JDS and tapping out of the fight Round 1 :icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I feel the exact opposite. I've been convinced for the longest time that Jones would beat Cain, but not after this night. At bare minimum, Cain can do the exact same game plan he just did. I don't think Jones could get off the cage. I could be completely wrong, still would love to see that fight. 2 of my favorite fighters.

No fucking chance. Cain bullys him even worse than what he did to JDS. I would give Jones little chance, especially given how close the fight with Gus was.

I wouldn't be so sure jones would beat Cain. When Jon does move up that fight should be amazing but I can't predict a winner right now. One thing I can tell you in jon is much better in the clinch and won't be bullied along the fence so easily.

I think Jones would beat Cain. Cain is just a boring ass wall and staller, Jones would destroy him in the clinch or just trip him and elbow Cain into taco ground meat.

But the other top HWs could beat Jones IMO.

The only way we could find out is if they fight. One's past performance can't predit the future performance, JDS/Cain 1 is a perfect example of that.

Funny, if DC goes to 205 & Bones goes HW same time

Back