I'm Afraid We Will be Stuck With Usman For a While

Ppl say that all the time. Yet the guy hasn’t even defended one time. A few months ago Woodley was the GOAT, etc, and blah, and so on. There are so many names I could list right now...

This is fucking mma. I know that. Do some of you?
So many names you could list to beat Usman? Go on..

I never made any GOAT claims. Just saying I don't see anyone on the current roster that I would favor over him.

Looking at the current WW division, I can't find any clear fighter which I would pick over Usman.

With the dominant performance Usman displayed against Woodley, i'm afraid no one on the current roster really has what it takes to beat him.

And unfourtunately for us, he doesn't seem to be interested in fighting very often. Recently mentionning in an interview that he only plans on fighting by the end of the year.

Not to mention he's as boring of a fighter as it gets.

Can you guys imagine having Usman as champ for the next 3-5 years?

vyJNH5W.gif
Funny how there is absolutely no recoil on the gun. Even a toy gun has more recoil.

You know, I'd never really known anything about Colby other than the cringy paying models to pose with him shit. The retarded MAGA shit and getting hit with a boomerang by Werdum.

I looked up his record and honestly... what's special about this guy? Colby is basically a noone. How did he even get an interim title?

He beat Maia and RDA prior to Usman beating them. Not as convincingly but also prior, which has to count for something, especially with RDA it being his first loss at WW.

I think so too unless a surprise guy moves up from lw that can threaten him but he's a terrible matchup in general for anyone

I have no issue with Usman being champ or a dominant champ for that matter, but I dont know if nobody is going to be beating him. I was pretty stunned how he dominated Woodley where I was giving him a pretty small chance. Who knows maybe Askren or Colby break him with their pressure.

Lol at all these people citing Askren as their savior, he might be the only guy even more boring than Usman and Colby.

The WW division is in dark times in terms of excitement right now. Hopefully Ponzinibbio can surprise and become champ somehow.

Lost an AV bet but it's been a while now.

Is the time done yet @LetThemBleed ?
Pretty sure we said 2 months mate. 236 was 14th of April, technically you'd be done on the 14th of June but since you were a good sport how bout we say you're done the night before 238 so you're able to AV bet again. Let me know if want to go 'round betting again.The main and the real main- Cowboy and Tony are both intriguing with pretty close odds.

Pretty sure we said 2 months mate. 236 was 14th of April, technically you'd be done on the 14th of June but since you were a good sport how bout we say you're done the night before 238 so you're able to AV bet again. Let me know if want to go 'round betting again.The main and the real main- Cowboy and Tony are both intriguing.
Nah, i'm not AV betting again. Not so soon anyway.

If it wasn't for your bullshit 2 months offer i'd be done already lol. I should have stuck with my guns and done the standard 1 month like everybody else.

Nah, i'm not AV betting again. Not so soon anyway.
Hah the old adage about once bitten twice shy? How 'bout if you found someone crazy enough to back Eye or Ansaroff? All good mate. You can use your old AV from the night before 238 regardless.

UNLESS

The twitter rumors are true. EPO might be Usmans bff.

Hah the old adage about once bitten twice shy? How 'bout if you found someone crazy enough to back Eye or Ansaroff? All good mate. You can use your old AV from the night before 238 regardless.
I'd pick Ferguson to beat Cerrone or Moraes to beat Cejudo. But I think i'll wait a month or so before getting into another AV bet.

Benny was brought up for a reason. That reason is to dispose of marty.

Who gives a fuck, he's a good fighter. Don't like it go then watch Glory.

Back