• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm addicted to Amazon.....I need help

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They've got me subscribing to protein bars and multi vitamins. my work internet split use to be 80% sherdog 10 ebay 10% Amazon now its totally flipped. boxes at the door ever fricken day i need an intervention sherbros

who else is addicted to Bezo's crack?

looking for honesty here boys

Weirdo! Why are you not addicted to internet pr0n like a normal sherdogger?

They've got me subscribing to protein bars and multi vitamins. my work internet split use to be 80% sherdog 10 ebay 10% Amazon now its totally flipped. boxes at the door ever fricken day i need an intervention sherbros

By friends Fat Mother does the same thing.
QVC boxes everyday at her door.

I subscribe to a black face peel. 1 a month and I love it. its feels so good. like soaking your face in Sea breaze.

Last edited:
Addicted to Amazon?

It looks like TS the Oreo has now completed his transformation into a middle-aged white woman.

<36>

I can't tell if this thread has multiple layers of trolling or if everyone here be serious.

This is next level shit.

I'm addicted to Subscribe&Save protein bars too. What do you get?
I'm currently subscribed to
51-XA6ovaAL._AA200_.jpg

61jrGe-6hwL._AA200_.jpg

71thXy3PIKL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Remember when Jack Handy started threads titled. “I’m addicted to morbidly obese women”

Then he got married to one and now he’s posting about Amazon

I can't tell if this thread has multiple layers of trolling or if everyone here be serious.

This is next level shit.

it's real bro...FFS i cant stay off this site. I was like this when Ebay first started buying Gi Joe and MOTU figures and Gracie T shirts i cant stop wont stop

I'm addicted to Subscribe&Save protein bars too. What do you get?
I'm currently subscribed to
51-XA6ovaAL._AA200_.jpg

61jrGe-6hwL._AA200_.jpg

71thXy3PIKL._AC_UL320_.jpg

hot damn bro pretty much what i get Nugo's salted dark chocolate(no ro) minus the soy is legit cliff bars are great. Bezo's had to have some otherworldly help with this concept. sit at home shop no traffic, get what you want next day

Back