• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Illinois judge removes Trump from ballot

and you left out, IT NEVER HAPPENED

try qupting the full post, ass goon
I was only interested in the part where you talked about the how you and your friends can take over the country at any moment. Scary shit

5mn8c3.png

you understand the military raises a coup right?
And they rise up against the sitting president.

???So Trump led an insurrection against himself???

do you think the most heavily armed group in the world would bring guns to a coup?
Who is this most heavily armed group in the world?

A shitty coup attempt is still a shitty coup attempt. History is full of them, this one was only a more recent one.

I wonder why you're ducking the question and don't want to answer whether or not the Putsch was a coup attempt...hmmm

do you think the most heavily armed group in the world would bring guns to a coup?
we have as many guns as the US population. including you libtards. but nobody brought one?

I'm certain you are fully brainwashed, and if you actually are Asian, your parents don't even talk to you. I think your Dad thinks you are gay and your mom actually hates you, like, wishes abortion was an option. weak ass soy boi

Trump was never going to win Illinois anyways. Let's be real.
You think Nikki will get the vote over Trump?

“The court also realizes the magnitude of this decision and its impact on the upcoming primary Illinois elections,” Porter wrote. “The Illinois State Board of Election shall remove Donald J. Trump from the ballot for the General Primary Election on March 19, 2024, or cause any votes cast for him to be suppressed.”

we have as many guns as the US population. including you libtards. but nobody brought one?
Fun fact...social movements and government changes are far more effective without guns. Using guns drastically skyrockets the chance of failure. You'd know this if you ever read a decent book...
and if you actually are Asian
I am indeed Asian American.
your parents don't even talk to you
At least weekly or biweekly we talk, if you're so concerned about the 94 household.
I think your Dad thinks you are gay
Nah, I'm pretty straight, and ironically my dad is gay. So it wouldn't make much sense for him to think I'm gay actually.
your mom actually hates you
On the contrary, bon gamin.
abortion was an option
She is pro-choice I believe, and it was legal at the time and place of my birth.

most heavily armed group in the world

both the backing of the military and the police

ask yourself, if we wanted to take control of this country, by force, could we? you can't even define what a woman is. trust me. it would be like an nfl team playing a flag football team. it never happened.
So if Obama had tried to install fake electors, intimidated election workers, tried to illegally have the vp not certify the vote and his supporters had marched on the Capitol during the certification of the vote you would have been just fine with it?

And they rise up against the sitting president.

???So Trump led an insurrection against himself???
Yes! The commander in chief skipped over the actual military, and instead employed midwestern grannies and middle aged guys with regular jobs and no criminal record who all own guns, but left them at home and instead brought coors light and selfie sticks for the violent overthrow of the sitting president, on behalf of the sitting president, who then dove through security glass to wrestle control of the armored vehicle from the secret service.

Right-wing extremist violence is usually strongly linked to skinhead gangs or militia groups. But as of Dec. 2021, he says 87% of Capitol rioters he’s analyzed were not members of violent groups like the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys.

“We're used to thinking of extremists as on the fringe,” he says. “... What we see over and over in their demographics and in their motives really is a disturbing picture: That this is coming from part of the mainstream.”

More than half of the Jan. 6 insurrectionists were white-collar workers such as business owners, architects, doctors and lawyers. Pape, who has decades of experience studying global political violence, says this statistic was unexpected. Out of the hundreds of people arrested for breaking into the Capitol, he says only 7% were unemployed at the time — nearly the national unemployment average.

Normally, 40% of right-wing extremists have prior military service, whereas Jan. 6 Capitol rioters sat at about 15%, he says.

Pape also looked into the rioters' criminal backgrounds and found “30% of those who broke into the Capitol on Jan. 6 have a criminal history of some kind, often basically being arrested for drug misdemeanors,” he says. “But that compares to 64% of right-wing extremists.”
After Jan. 6, many people assumed the insurrectionists came from deep red parts of the country. But Pape says that couldn’t be farther from the truth: More than half of the more than 700 people arrested hail from counties where Biden won.

His disqualification is justified. Trumps acts were that of an insurrectionist. Things he did were straight up illegal in an effort to overthrow democracy.

Assembled a mob then sent them to disrupt certification. While he forgeries state documents in hopes Pence performs one of two proposed illegal acts so he can retain power.

Last edited:
you tards repeat this shit, like a parrot.

bitch, if were a coup it wouldn't be attempted. you idiots use words incorrectly on purpose. what is a woman? is your mom a woman? or a birthing person?
Literally Hitler/Nazi/Fascists/*insert buzzwords that wasn't part of their vocabulary in the past 5 years.

His disqualification is justified. Trumps acts on were that of an insurrectionist. Things he did were straight up illegal in an effort to overthrow democracy.

Assembled a mob then sent them to disrupt certification. While he forgeries state documents in hopes Pence performs one of two proposed illegal acts so he can retain power.
Another tard

Back