"I'll Take My Whooping from GSP, Take My Money and Go Home"

Whether Diaz tries or not hms got a beating coming from GSP!

"...I'll Take My Whooping from GSP, Take My Money and Go Home..."

Nick Diaz.

Seems ludicrous that we are prepared to pay (some of us anyway,) to give Diaz a nice paycheque. My dilema is that I always want to see GSP fight but don't want to support this crap.

well, he's not going in the to take a dive. he'll def bring it and you can't really ask for more then that.

homer-simpson-oh-no.jpg

It was a joke from an old interview. He was trying to be funny, but that is tough for Nick.

I wonder if Gracie takes all his money and that's why he complains and drives a Honda.

I would love if Diaz actually says that again and just refuse to partake in all that pre fight hype pageantry

Something tells me that quote is old, and out of context.

lol

It was a joke from an old interview. He was trying to be funny, but that is tough for Nick.

I wonder if Gracie takes all his money and that's why he complains and drives a Honda.
From what I recall, it was during a very serious press conference and around when he went into a long rant about his life. It seemed about as far from a joke as you can get.

Well, at least he is being realistic.
I just hope he shows up this time, so he can start being irrelevant again.

He says that but he doesn't mean he's not going to try.

Obviously he will do whatever he can to win the fight. He thinks Georges will outpoint him to a decision.

He will still come to fight and win.

Pretty much what Chael is doing.

Ain't dumb, but there is nothing brave about it.

From what I recall, it was during a very serious press conference and around when he went into a long rant about his life. It seemed about as far from a joke as you can get.
You're right. He didn't sound even remotely close to joking, he was serious.

Back