"I'll Take My Whooping from GSP, Take My Money and Go Home"

I support it. naturally, I hope he shows up to battles. However, if he is in it for the cash and being honest about it, I can respect that. They're all in it for the money?

So you enjoy fights where one guy admits defeat before fighting? Why are you here? Go watch something more predictable and leave combat sports to those that enjoy it.

I support it. naturally, I hope he shows up to battles. However, if he is in it for the cash and being honest about it, I can respect that. They're all in it for the money?
A lot of the interest in a fight comes from both fighters thinking they're going to win, and someone being publicly proven wrong.

"...I'll Take My Whooping from GSP, Take My Money and Go Home..."

Nick Diaz.

Seems ludicrous that we are prepared to pay (some of us anyway,) to give Diaz a nice paycheque. My dilema is that I always want to see GSP fight but don't want to support this crap.

That is a good quote I don't see how that makes you not want to see the fight especially since he is referring to Diaz hates like yourself.

Bit rich coming from a GSP fan

Try something more than one liners. If you are trying to make a point and claiming I quoted out of context, show some intelligence and back things up.

Do Diaz fans think that he is even going to do anything differently/above and beyond his standard training for this fight or is he just going to show up, get outclassed and throw his hands up in frustration and/or display inappropriate taunting (ie. looking like a fool taunting when you are getting destroyed.)

"...I'll Take My Whooping from GSP, Take My Money and Go Home..."

Nick Diaz.

Seems ludicrous that we are prepared to pay (some of us anyway,) to give Diaz a nice paycheque. My dilema is that I always want to see GSP fight but don't want to support this crap.

When did he say that?

This comment is old as shit and he said it at a pressed right next to Dana...

If Dana wants to make sure he gets everywhere he needs to, he should at least get him some decent trans. Maybe even a driver & and a tour bus. Nick could pretty much live in there. Hell, get him this RV...

Nick deserves it

He sure does

Anyone who thinks Diaz aint gonna fight his ass off for 25 minutes trying to win is living in la la land.
There was a more recent quote that I'm having trouble finding that was released around the time the 158 matchup was announced along the lines of " I want to fight George, I want to beat him, I want to beat the best" something like that. Having trouble locating it though

I can't wait for him to be irrelevant. He's such a sore loser and a cry baby. He needs to kick rocks if he can't accept a lose. Any good wrestler will out work him.

I can't wait for him to be irrelevant. He's such a sore loser and a cry baby. He needs to kick rocks if he can't accept a lose. Any good wrestler will out work him.

whambulance.jpg

he fell apart against Condit, threw the fight out the window because he got frustrated - it as pitiful watching him at the end

he fell apart against Condit, threw the fight out the window because he got frustrated - it as pitiful watching him at the end

Yeah it is pitiful. He has no chance in hell against GSP. I would bet all the money I have on it.

didnt nick mumble something similar to this during the weigh ins with condit? Something about guessing hes gonna go out there and get his ass kicked or something along those lines?

Guys ridiculous

didnt nick mumble something similar to this during the weigh ins with condit? Something about guessing hes gonna go out there and get his ass kicked or something along those lines?

Guys ridiculous

Yea, he said something like "people wanna see me get my ass kicked so whatever"... there's a thread that Rory Mac is clinically insane though - he's punctual, great to have work for you but somehow gives off the wrong vibe. Diaz, he's just shy around cameras and too real for beauty pageants like the UFC, not crazy though

Back