• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ilir Latifi appreciation thread

I like Latifi... he was clearly out-matched in that Gegard fight, but he showed up and did the best damn job he could do on minimal notice.... and now, he's looking like a freaking beast.

Dude seems pretty happy and appreciates where he is.

I like that.

He is not the same fighter as he was in the Mousasi fight. Just look at his physique now and then and how he moves.

latifi is a beast no doubt. Heres a vid of him deadlifitng 440 pounds 33 times

I hope he can pick up a few more wins.

1-1-1.gif

Mother of God that was the most unathletic thing I have seen in some time.

:icon_lol:

Gus just doesn't seem like much of an athlete to me. This kinda supports my claim in a big way.

Last edited:
the illest latifi this side of mousasi. props to the original patrick cummings. he started out inthe main event - one of the few unknown chosen ones for such a thing

the guy he fought was from Pennsylvania.

thats all

not hating on Illir, cuz i like him, but i wanna see more before i get behind him no romo

Doesn't Ilir train at Hilti in Stockholm? The same criminally infested place where Reza "Mad Handbag" Madidi trained at? I cannot respect anyone training at that place.. It would be like a jew respecting people working inside Hitler's bunker.

Doesn't Ilir train at Hilti in Stockholm? The same criminally infested place where Reza "Mad Handbag" Madidi trained at? I cannot respect anyone training at that place.. It would be like a jew respecting people working inside Hitler's bunker.

or a Palestinian working with Israel or something like that

if he can fight and stay out of trouble who gives a fuck

the guy is huge, he is just not tall. He would have to lose a lot of muscle

Take a look at the champs, aside from hendricks none of them are overly muscular like latifi.

Hes better off laying off the heavy deadlifts and dropping to mw.

I want to see him vs Cummins

i love this guy, he is so respectful and nice

he took that mousasi fight in short notice after not sparring for 3 months cut over 20 pounds in like 3 days and spent them all traveling with no rest, he was exhausted and he still stayed in there all 3 rounds and didn't get finished.

put him against mousasi now he will rag doll him and ground and pound him his face in.

full camp latifi is a whole different beast compared to 3 day notice cut 25 pounds latifi that fought mousasi.

i can't wait to see him fight again, he won't be losing for a while

I always assumed he was decent, he lost to Mousassi, who looks like a Bourne identity assassin in there (he ran through Munoz in seconds really).

Back