• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ilir Latifi appreciation thread

I have seen Latifi do flips in the gym and he is very athletic, like a gymnast.

I'm a fan of Latifi.

It's insane to remember Mousasi completely dominated him despite fighting on a torn ACL, and still caught shit from much of the sherdog community over the performance.

All while Ilir hadn't sparred in 3 months and dropped over 25 pounds in 3 days.. :redface:

Troll harder please.

Is it just me or does Latifi look like a bulkier, balder Jon Snow?

20110825120126_ilirlatifi.JPG

snow.jpg

War Night's Watch Latifi

Lol, nice catch

i'll hop aboard this bandwagon somewhat

its a feel good story. the guy was a late replacement for gustaffson iirc. the ufc did the right thing after he had a spirited showing, and now hes got some nice wins under his belt. strong, tough dude. solid on the ground. kind of a throwback

why is he wasting time at 205? he could be a serious contender fighting guys his own size at mw.

the guy is huge, he is just not tall. He would have to lose a lot of muscle

I bet there are gonna be no Serb, Croat, Greek or Slovene posters expressing their appreciation for this. I bet a lot of them would throw piles of garbage at the cage if they ever saw him live.

Has anybody mentioned yet that he is friends with Zlatan Ibrahimovic? He grew up with him in the same area....

Latifi has to be one of the most physical fighters in the lhw division if not the whole ufc. He just goes there to ragdoll dudes. He needs a step up in competition. Someone in the fringe top 20 should be up next.

I had a feeling he'd be able to rack up some wins in UFC. He lost but held his own against Mousasi pretty decently only holding him to jabs due to a better significant height/reach advantage. I was surprised from that fight alone...and more disappointed with Mousasi than usual as well lol.

Back