Ilia topuria vs max holloway

@Rapa you don't understand how fights work max can easily beat Ilia. Max can easily lose too.
These are two of the best and an unexpected shot or mistake can easily get it done
I'm talking about skill for skill not about some bomb which ends fight skill for skill ilia is better and if anyone thinks max beats ilia easly is just hater or has no idea about fighting and thinks he knows something bcs he watched 30 or more "ufc" fights

He's also given out by far the most significant strikes and apparently has developed KO power.
Max also has the 7th best TDD in Featherweight UFC history(84%) and he's had countless fights.

I'd favor it 70/30 Holloway.
Unsure I go 70/30 Max I actually favor the Douchebag to win. But will be pulling for Max like mo other fighter since Holly fighting Honda.

Yea because they dont understand fighting or just wanted justin to win.
It was really easy to see max would win he is faster better striker with better fight IQ even porier had hard time against him
Just because justin head kicked porier he became better fighter or what? Justin never was champion level fighter and never will be

Point taken, and Max won't be a betting favorite in this one either. Ilia can fight - but ANY "champion" saying no one deserves a shot is weak AF.

Real Champs prove their dominance by giving any legit contenders a shot.

Why people thinks max can beat ilia? Some even says max makes it look easy
Ok i understand you are still in shock because of last second K.O
But this is enough for you to think he beats topuria?

Topuria has better boxing technique
More power
Better wrestling/grappling

What makes you think he wont wrestle fck max if he has to?
Yair tookd down max.

Max's win agaisnt justin is nothing because justin is slow not very technical brawler. Yes he has power but thats it even in their second fight porier was wining every boxing exchange

Please explain how max beats topuria maybe i dont understand something
View attachment 1042554
The KO means little to me. It was just the frosting on a delicious cake.

You’re way off here, imo. Max kicked Justin’s ass all over that octagon for a big majority of 24:59. Do you honestly not know that? Did you actually watch the fight?

Justin was supposed to KO Max, expeditiously. MOST of Sherdog said that’s what would happen.

1714940081922.gif

Max is Topuria's nightmare matchup.
He has the size, speed, and footwork to stunt on him.

Nah, Max has the height, but T Rex arms. They have the same reach.
Volk also has good speed and even better footwork than Max.

Topuria has better boxing, better kicks, better wrestling. So he can even use his wrestling to threaten with the takedown.

Max has output, but that gets neglected by counters. Ilia will slow the pace down.
Also at this stage Ilia improves more from fight to fight than Max.

Unsure I go 70/30 Max I actually favor the Douchebag to win. But will be pulling for Max like mo other fighter since Holly fighting Honda.
Idk, Topuria's best wins are Volk and Josh Emmett.
Volk coming off a brutal headkick KO a weight class up coming back very quickly and Josh Emmett who was 38 that was slow plotting striker even when he was younger.

The Max we saw against Gaethje, id favor him against everyone at 145 right now(even the current Volk).

Nah, Max has the height, but T Rex arms. They have the same reach.
Volk also has good speed and even better footwork than Max.

Topuria has better boxing, better kicks, better wrestling. So he can even use his wrestling to threaten with the takedown.

Max has output, but that gets neglected by counters. Ilia will slow the pace down.
Also at this stage Ilia improves more from fight to fight than Max.
HIs reach and Topuria's reach are the exact same i think(like Gaethje).
I think the Volk pre-Islam fight i agree with, but the one that fought Topuria was extremely uncharacteristicly timid.

Also from what i stated before, Max has all-time great TDD at 85% Career totals(and he's had ALOT of fights).

I'd say the Max we saw against Gaethje was the best Max we've ever seen. He's throwing kicks now too, which he rarely did before.

apparently has developed KO power.
Comments like this shows you guys have zero idea about fighting he knocked out korean zombie who was gased damaged and was swinging without defence moving towards max and he knocked out gased and damaged justin who was also swinging without defence and you guys think max found new power? Just say you dont even know how to throw punch

I find all these new age Holloway and Topuria fans funny.

I want Max to beat everyone he fights. He'll eventually lose, just like he already has, and I'll still be here supporting him like I have always been. He's still had some of the most exciting moments I've ever seen in the cage, and is one of the better people outside of it. Will Topuria's fans still be loud, confident and plentiful when he meets some adversity? Doubtful. Will Max have as many fans if he loses next? Highly unlikely.

Hopefully they fight and the best man wins. Ilia didn't end up the champion by being a slouch. The kid is incredibly talented. I may not like how he carries himself despite being aware that a lot of this is to sell the fight, but at the end of the day, all that really matters is the fight itself.

Why people thinks max can beat ilia? Some even says max makes it look easy
Ok i understand you are still in shock because of last second K.O
But this is enough for you to think he beats topuria?

Topuria has better boxing technique
More power
Better wrestling/grappling

What makes you think he wont wrestle fck max if he has to?
Yair tookd down max.

Max's win agaisnt justin is nothing because justin is slow not very technical brawler. Yes he has power but thats it even in their second fight porier was wining every boxing exchange

Please explain how max beats topuria maybe i dont understand something
View attachment 1042554
Don't post this shit without a Betting Slip (risking at least $1,000 of your own personal stash of cash).

It should be a rule on here...

Max has the 7th best TDD in Featherweight UFC history(84%) and he's had countless fights.
Name wrestlers he fought and how many times someone tried to takedown him?

You’re way off here, imo. Max kicked Justin’s ass all over that octagon for a big majority of 24:59. Do you honestly not know that? Did you actually watch the fight?
Yes and it was easy to see max would do that to slow low IQ brawler with who has ko power but not great technique
Justin was supposed to KO Max, expeditiously. MOST of Sherdog said that’s what would happen
most of sherdog has no idea about martial arts havent fought in their lives and thinking fighter wins bcs he is badass and cool guy

Name wrestlers he fought and how many times someone tried to takedown him?
He's had 29 fights in the UFC, with 85% TDD especially with guys like Frankie Edgar, Clay Collard, and even All-timer's who arent wrestlers like Jose Aldo and Volk.

Which is extremely impressive, as i said i'm not saying Topuria has 0 shot. I'd favor it 70/30 Max.

Comments like this shows you guys have zero idea about fighting he knocked out korean zombie who was gased damaged and was swinging without defence moving towards max and he knocked out gased and damaged justin who was also swinging without defence and you guys think max found new power? Just say you dont even know how to throw punch
Most of everybody called Max "Pillow Hands" on here and everywhere. Now he's knocking people out.
Which is some accumulation of damage, but you still require some KO power to finish someone off especially someone like Gaethje and Zombie who get rocked, but are incredibly hard to KO.

d say the Max we saw against Gaethje was the best Max we've ever seen. He's throwing kicks now too, which he rarely did before
Max was throwing kickcs and spining backs kicks long time ago you just havent seen his fights. Again it shows you are just causal who thinks max beats topuria because he beat not championship level fighter gsethje

Max was throwing kickcs and spining backs kicks long time ago you just havent seen his fights. Again it shows you are just causal who thinks max beats topuria because he beat not championship level fighter gsethje
Not at the clip he does now.
Listen, Topuria's good there's no doubt about it, the Max we saw against Gaethje shows up though is better.

Most of everybody called Max "Pillow Hands" on here and everywhere. Now he's knocking people out.
Which is some accumulation of damage, but you still require some KO power to finish someone off especially someone like Gaethje and Zombie who get rocked, but are incredibly hard to KO.
Who is hard to ko? Justin? Dude has been knocked out and rocked so manytimes he cant even remember
Zombie? He has ben koed out cold before
Max is not knockout artist

Back