• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ikram is gonna be what khamzat couldn't

clownkiller

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
i feel like once ikram wins vs rob in the coming fight he is going to steal everything that khamzat was looking to work for

i personally feel this guy is the real deal not khamzat who got too much hype cuz he fought twice in few weeks.

what do you guys reckon?

I guess Aliskerov gets the last laugh? He wasn't laughing when they fought.

9Kc9vE.gif

Khamzat just needs to address his training methods.

Usually if you're constantly getting injured during training - it means you are training too hard.

Maybe tone it down a notch.

Both fighters will be fine and hopefully meet again down the line some time.

Khamzat just needs to address his training methods.

Usually if you're constantly getting injured during training - it means you are training too hard.

Maybe tone it down a notch.

Both fighters will be fine and hopefully meet again down the line some time.

Has he pulled out because of injuries? I think almost all his delays have been a result of visa issues and him being sick from post covid symptoms.

There's been a few athletes who never really recovered from Covid and were forced to retire. This might be the case for Khamzat as well.

You mean he will be a three division champ and the most dominant force in ufc history?

Ok

I mean even if he does beat Whittaker, then win the title next, he'll still have to fight Khamzat. I think they will rematch eventually.

Can Aliskerov fight twice in a month? Khamzat did this.

Has he pulled out because of injuries? I think almost all his delays have been a result of visa issues and him being sick from post covid symptoms.

There's been a few athletes who never really recovered from Covid and were forced to retire. This might be the case for Khamzat as well.

Post Covid he fought still. Dana just doesn't want Khamzat shouting kill them all while Trump is around.

I don't know the reason for his current situation. It could definitely be post covid symptoms.

I hope he doesn't retire. Need to see him smesh. Pause.

I'll be honest that was a sick shot, but he got lucky as fuck, that is a crazy ass uppercut to land in a fight. Very rare to be able to pull that off that cleanly.
It did happen, though. It was an early example of why everyone was so high on him. I agree with OP that Ikram is very legit, I just don't agree with all of the "Khamzat sucks" stuff. His ability is proven.

Back