Igor Vovchanchyn Russian documentary (AWESOME)

He also said that he was at a meeting with Helio Gracie and congratulated him for his achievements and told him he grappled very nicely.

Helio then looked at his fists, touched his forearm and said: "if I had fists like that, I would've never grappled".

i beg you guys, please someone fix some subtitles.

THIS, please!!! Pozhalusta, pa angliski! :D

I'm gunna watch it later anyway, but it'd be even better if I knew what the hell was going on, haha. Funny timing because I just re-watched The Smashing Machine last night.

@20:32
Funny Story: Igor skipped a few training sessions with an important tournament coming up. When he came in, I confronted him about this. I asked him how did he expect to win when he isn't training properly. He told me that he was actually training. I asked him how. He said that his grandmother planted a bunch of beets in her yard and it was time to harvest them. He parked his car some distance away from the yard and opening the trunk. He would snatch up the beets from the ground and throw them into the trunk quickly with a punching motion with both hands in turn. So, after Igor competed in that tournament and knocked his opponent out, we explained to everyone this new training methodology. We were laughing but I think the others took us seriously.

This is the kind of background that amazing character like Igor has..

Helio then looked at his fists, touched his forearm and said: "if I had fists like that, I would've never grappled".

:)

Back